Boring Movies

What movies have you seen/watched that you found to be boring?

One movie while parts of it was quite humorous and amusing but I now find to be rather boring overall is Punch Drunk Love

The King’s Speech.

Crimson Peak was extremely boring. They easily could’ve shaved about a half hour off the running time, too.

Aww man, I thought that movie was awesome lol. Oh well, to each his own. :smile:

Crap, I really liked that movie too lol.

For me, I’d say:

Prometheus
Winter’s Bone
The Royal Tenenbaums
Cold Mountain
Sucker Punch
The Wicker Man
True Grit (the new version)
Full Metal Jacket
Eyes Wide Shut
Twilight

After Earth and Inglorious Basterd s

Don’t hate me but some of the most critically praised movies I’ve seen have been among the most boring such as
2001 space odyssey
Lawless
No country for old men
Cloverfield
Shawshank redemption

Epic Movie. One of the worst i’ve ever seen.

It was a bit slow yes. But it was still beautiful.
The thing that left me disappointed was the ghosts. Why go for computer graphics? It would have been much better with actors/props with some transparency.

I didn’t like 2001 either.

1 Like

Most boring film I can think of is A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night. It started out so promising, with drug dealers, down on their luck poor pick pockets, and a burka-clad vampire prostitute…
But devolved into a snoozefest of an Indy romance with a bunch of bland characters doing bland things. Not even vampire hookers could redeem it. :frowning:

The Brothers McMullen

I want to slit my wrists just thinking about watching it…

1 Like

Oh man, I just found the most boring movie ever! It’s on Netflix!

Here’s the trailer:

…and it even spawned 2 (equally boring) sequels!
Winter Wonderland
Cascade Mountain Stream

I mean come on! There’s no story or plot, no action, no comedy, no horror, no drama, no characters… It put me to sleep! :sleeping:

6 Likes

I have fallen asleep of every single lord of the rings movie, I am yet to complete one…SMH.

I’m sorry, but I couldn’t stand Twilight :L

2 Likes

Oh yeah! Well, I managed to survive the books - ALL OF THEM…

What about the hobbit?

1 Like

WHAT NOW!? SAY WHAT!? NO WAY! REALLY!? SERIOUSLY!? :frowning: :anguished: :open_mouth: :hushed: :astonished: :neutral_face: :no_mouth: :confounded: :disappointed:

Hey now, I actually really enjoyed Winter Wonderland. The other two I agree though :yum:

I made it through that one! I think I might just have ADD or something, LOL!

Big Fish. Watched it when I was like 16ish or so, I ordered pizza - hot wings ( :pizza: :fire: :poultry_leg: ) the works. Unbeknownst to me, this was by far the most sluggish and irritating movie I have ever come across.

Luckily for me, I caught on the pointlessness that was this movie and so I popped the disk out and flung it into oblivion. Yet, for some reason the plot is engraved in my mind… it is torture.