Bloodborne

Bloodborne is more than good…it blows Dark Souls away and Ive played them all. Of course that’s my opinion…but there arent many that have played both and finished Bloodborne without saying its amazingly better than DS.

Jus saying

I’m sure it’s very good. I’m just not in a financial position where I’d feel comfortable dropping close to $400 just to play one game. :stuck_out_tongue:

Note: If I do get a Playstation, Bloodborne is definitely the first game I’d get. It looks fantastic, since I’m a huge horror buff, and Bloodborne touches on the kind of horror I like (i.e. monsters, body horror, supernatural spooks, and a happy helping of blood and gore).

Yeah out of all my friends here on the forum…I figured you would enjoy Bloodborne the most. Man if i was rich, Id buy everyone that needs a PS4 a Bloodborne bundle LOL

I really wish they would make it un-exclusive so others can enjoy it :frowning:

1 Like

I was on a roll last night! I killed Daughter of the Cosmos Ebritus and The Bloody Crow of Cainhurst back to back…1st attempt! Whoooooo!

Now all that’s left is the DLC and Gherman / Moon presence.

Ive already beat the 1st boss of the DLC and Im in the research facility and man its Fn hard! Omg that place is swarming with those patients! Ughhhh… rage quit material right there!