Blood vampirism

ANYONE UNLOCK THIS DOSSIER YET?
I haven’t met any mimics with this yet

I think it probably has to do with Mira’s “Irma” mission.

No. I think there is a bug/problem with some of the dossiers.

Never saw this irma mission before.

Does she have to be team leader?

It’s easier to get if she’s not team leader cause it’s not a “story” mission, it’s a “character” mission.

1 Like

Ok cool
Thanks

Yeah, I’ve been through a ton, and that one and some others are still locked including some of the ones for the missions where I got the achievement.

Two of the main Gargos cinematics are still showing as locked for me for some reason.

1 Like

I’ve done the Irmá mission several times. Nothing. I’ve tried biting her and then skipping, I’ve tried greeting and fighting her, I’ve tried being a good Fwuf and sparing her, killing her…
Nothing.

As of now, I’ve unlocked all the Guardian and Item Dossiers so all of those are possible.

Still working on character-specific dossiers, but obviously that’s just a matter of grind.

When it comes to the World section, the only dossier I’m missing is the aforementioned Blood Vampirism, which is most likely glitched (maybe just meant to be Vampirism) and the 2 Gargos cinematics (one for him retaining buffs, the other for removing all of them)

These cinematics could be unlocked through a Godlike playthrough (I have yet to beat Gargos on Godlike), but otherwise they are also glitched.

tl;dr Everything is seemingly unlockable except for 3 items in the World category.

I can personally confirm you CAN get all of the Lore ones, even the secret mission ones, it’s just a matter of grind or picking the right options.

Because I’m such a swell guy, here’s some relevant screenshots.

1 Like

I’ve got the same issue. I’ve seen both of the “Gargos is Here” cutscenes multiple times, but they’ve yet to unlock. I’ve fought against several foes with “vampirism”, and completed the Irmá questline with a variety of outcomes, yet the dossier is still sealed.
I’ve seen other posts talking about how they’re having some issues, and I’ve posted about it in the Bug Thread, so hopefully this gets fixed soon.

1 Like

Thanks for all the advice n so on.

I’m also at the point where I have 3 items to unlock that aren’t unlocking.
Well I.guess there ain’t nothing left to do in this shadow lords carp anymore till the eyedol update.
Sorry for saying carp but it really honestly could have been better… I still am impressed with season 2 story most… they should bring out a season 3 story dammit

These are the ones not unlocked for me:
Shadow Lords: Gargos is Vulnerable
Shadow Lords: Gargos’ True Power
Power: Blood Vampirism

Lore: The Hatchery’s Secret III
Lore: The Umbral Militia III
(for these two, does anyone know what unlocks them? I have all the achievements, so I don’t know if they should be unlocked if I got them. Should I have chosen an alternate choice that doesn’t grant the achievement?)

Edit: I got the Umbral one III above by selecting the first option after the very last battle in that questline. Still trying to figure out the right choices for the Hatchery one

1 Like

Other than the 2 gargos videos and the vampire dossiers, the only other one I having problems with is the one that is to the right if the vampire dossier. I can’t remember what it is called. I would look it up, but I am not home.

I believe it’s the poison trap. There is a mission where a mimic appears and you have three options. I chose to follow as Orchid. Next you have two options, ambush and trap. Choose trap and that should do it. I wish there were some names to keep out for, but it’s kind of luck of the draw. Hopefully this helps.

1 Like

Ok good so it isn’t just me. I just did 10 Godlike Gargos runs only won 4 to see if they would unlock and they did not. Blood Vampirism as well I have not gotten yet.

Both Gargos cinematics unlock now.

However, Blood Vampirism and Titan’s Vengeance are still locked for me.

I guess I’ll make a new thread for those.

I got Blood Vampirism today actually.

2 Likes

Really? How?

Any luck with Titan’s Vengeance?

shrug I fought a Mimic TJ and I got it. I think it was from the mission that has the “cut the wire” choice.

Not sure if I have Titan’s Vengeance.

1 Like