Black Friday, did you buy any games, accessories?

Lol no worries, it’s actually rather slow today at work. The only times I get on the forums are when I work so I tend to be on for a bulk of time then just suddenly stop. So if it gets slow I am either replying or looking for more post to spread my opinions until the rush or until I realize I need to get back to my homework… which I should actually do :confounded:

Wooooah! You weren’t kidding, I just checked and only three people have it. Rukizzel, you and GG.

Don’t forget GalacticGeek too! Lol I was actually just looking at the badges yesterday and noticed you had it, I was like, no wonder I see his posts alot lol I’m on practically always too, but I read alot more than I post lol

I just found out today that Geek has it. Lol My posts are everywhere. But I’m glad you enjoy them and such.

1 Like

If you 2 have i should be close behind…surprised I dont have it as well? I tried finding the post count# from my profile but didnt see it listed

Looks like you’re at 787 :yum:

where did you find it? cool, thanks!

No problem! Go to your profile and check where it says All(some number) and that number should be it!

Woooot

Now im ready for street fighterV

Awesome!!! I will spend my money on a new PC. Hope to see you online in a cross platform match :grin: that is IF I decide to buy SFV :wink:

1 Like

`

Arrrrrgh almost an hr of updates!
it’ll be worth it.
I’ll have my PlayStation Plus membershp tomorrow so I can test SFV after pre-ordering SFV at GameStop. !!!

That’s what I’m doing. So I can play both SF5 & KI on the same system.