Black Friday, did you buy any games, accessories?

I think it’s awesome. Really sweet game that keeps me busy between KI matches :smile:

1 Like

Wow, I couldn’t find such a sweet deal myself for Mad Max.

Agreed, its a scandal with a majority of vendors mocking a price cut, when all they did was mark it up prior to it’s reduction.

That being said, I ended up picking up a Blue Snowball Microphone so my audio would be crisp with future videos on YouTube.

Also bought the rest of the holiday gifts. I minimized my spending as much as possible and paid mind to any illegitimate deals. I will admit the mic was an impulse buy but overall I spent just over $200.

All in all, it is about the same amount of money that I would normally spend for holiday gifts in the first place when shopping ahead of time. The $50 mic did tack my limit a bit, but I mean… I deserve to be spoiled too :cry:

Only reason that I bought Forza Horizon 2. Just to spoil myself, lol

1 Like

Isn’t it awesome
I mean you and the road or country so to speak Free Roam forever

I just want more of a city style to drive in, even though there is a small section of in hOrizon 2

I enjoy every second of it. In the city streets is also what I like a lot, but then I should’ve bought need for speed, lol

Need for speed isn’t free roam is it?

How is the Crew is it free roam

Actually to tell the truth grand theft auto V online provides the right amount of balance of street country highway and even water bike !!! Forza only gives a great car choice

Resisted?? why?? ROTTR is the game of the year! No doubt!

50 for a blue mic isnt bad…some of those blue mics go for 500

Yeah i only seen it for 30$ new… you could always have gotten it buy 2 pre owned get one free…but the preowned was as much as the new one for 30…so , best to just get eh new one

Only to have something on my list. I can never think of stuff when anyone asks me what I want for Christmas, so I actually have to keep a small list whenever I think of anything and ROTTR is right there at the top. Cannot wait to play it!!

Lucky You! I need one for Commentary if I ever do commentary on my Youtube videos, or to talk about something. Or Streaming. :smile:

Yeah, I saw the opportunity and while one part took convincing the other came from knowing how much they go for, the one I picked up was an actual price reduction of about $50.

Yeah, I was never the best at commentaries, come to think about it - I think I only had one solid commentary where it wasn’t super awkward or artificial. I don’t know why but I have a difficult time just being me and talking like I normally would. I think I have it figured out by now especially since my job required me to become way more social than I imagined. I will never like facecams though.

Still in your case, just do it. Some videos wouldn’t require a voice-over but yeah streaming, giving some tips on Jago or something. Online Warrior type of stuff.

I don’t seem to like it, but the funny thing is, when I start commentating, everything just flows.

If you mind me asking, What Job? And now Next time we do sets, we need to say Hi at least. LOL Your call, or we can just talk with our fists. :laughing:

Me too, but I’m gonna have to get used to this if I start streaming again.

Like I said, I would stream if I had better internet. Maybe one day. Thinking about Going on Ranked and just having fun. That would be great! :grin:

I’m a Senior Student Support Assistant (sSSA for short) at my college. I essentially help students with trivial tasks in the college life, more importantly I help tutor in certain areas. While we have our designated tutors, we can help when the tutors are overwhelmed or the issue/question is simple enough. A unique feature about our team is the variety since we all have our own “specialties” - mine are Video editing/recordings, computer troubleshooting and to an extent - writing.

Sorry, I practically gave you a Job Interview answer lol.

Yeah, I wouldn’t mind. Just let me know and I’ll pop in my mic. It might actually help me so you can tell me what I did wrong immediately after the match rather than wait for the summary :grin:

oh man your gonna love it…its so fun. its the prefect game IMO. Rarely gets boring… maybe when searching for challenges…but thats the only time because its tedious. if you just go straight through the story and tombs…aww man… so action packed

1 Like

Wow. Sounds Boss.

That lets me know you are very good at your job. :smile:

LOL I tend to not say everything during a summary as that’s just it. It’s just a summary. :grin:

Sorry for replying quick, I’m just usually always on the forums. LOL That’s probably why I got the "That’s Crazy Son! Badge, which states I exceeded 1,000 posts, and I’m the only person on the forums to get this badge, besides Rukizzel, because he made it.

whats wrong with your internet? Are you using WiFi or land line? GO buy a long Ethernet cord from walmart for 20$ or less and plug into your modem and into your xbox… the speed is unreal…you will never go back to wifi…EVER

Nothing is wrong, I just need more money for more speed. LOL

I have an Ethernet cord. It’s my actual internet speed.

I bought Ice cream. That is all.

2 Likes