"Best" level 4 ender so far

Kanra

Iā€™m not so sure guysā€¦ the idea of leaving the stage is a bit weird. Itā€™s kinda cheesy. Not sold right now.

1 Like

Arbiter

Thatā€™s about all I found so far, pretty sure thereā€™s more if I missed anything let me know. These gifs were to get an idea. Feel free to check out the gif archives if you can.

Very understandable. I find some of them distracting otherwise looking at them again there are not as ā€œbadā€ as I initially thought.

Alright this might sound weird but Iā€™m not familiar with all the fighting game terms and language and stuff; I donā€™t know anything about frames or anything like that, but Iā€™m a huge KI fan and have been since day 1 when the game first came out. Can someone please explain to me what a level 4 ender is , and how they are performed ?

So you know how as you do damage to your opponent, a portion of that is done in white ā€œpotentialā€ damage? It builds up, and the higher the amount of potential damage, the higher the ender level, ranging 1-4. So basically a lvl 4 ender animation will trigger any time you perform an ender on someone with a decent chunk of potential damage. (Theyā€™ve explicitly stated that this new animation will only trigger if you use a non-shadow ender though, fyi)

Jagoā€™s uppercut is pretty awesome looking from what Iā€™ve seen. I wonder what TJā€™s look like.

People keep saying they look choppy because of the stream but the stream stopped lagging in the video you guys are pulling your gifs from

They donā€™t look choppy from lag, they look choppy because they literally pause in the actual enders for like a second for each hit on certain enders like the aganos one.

1 Like

The stream was also in 30fps, because thatā€™s how twitch works. 30fps vs 60fps means thereā€™s 2 times as many frames thus making it look smoother. Also, add in the gifs that arenā€™t made with a well made program.

Iā€™m not trying to start anything. Iā€™m just stating facts.

1 Like

First, although the GIFs are obviously reduced quality I really appreciate the effort that you took to post them. It at least gives us some idea of what we are seeing.

I watched the stream but did not catch all of these. I think, overall, they mostly look good. I like Tuskā€™s DP one, but Sabrewulfā€™s looks good too. The worst one, by a longshot in my opinion, is Jagoā€™s fireball (so naturally thatā€™s the one example all the detractors want to post).

1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward to seeing TJā€™s Enders.

Does a Autobarrage count as a Level 4 Ender? TJā€™s
Huge punch may look BOSS as a new Cinematic Ender.

I wish I never made that one. Most of the Enders are very good looking and such, and people keep rallying behind the Jago ones I made. They are terrible quality, and I donā€™t want people to rally behind a gif. Sure, as a comparison, but saying that the quality and way it looks based on a gif taken from a low quality stream is what saddens me.

2 Likes

If u hadnā€™t of made it someone else wouldā€™ve. Donā€™t worry bout it.

Thanks a lot for the explanation !!!