Being hated on ridiculous stuff, salty

Fftft… Son you don’t know salt until you’ve mastered Sadira. In fact there were at one time, THREADS about why she’s brain dead and how any body who uses her has no real skill. I could make a book on the hate messages that I get. :smile:

2 Likes

I still think she requires less skill to be effective than most of the cast, at least at the beginner to intermediary level.

Haha! You’re the one who wrote that thread, I was talking about. :smile:

2 Likes

You were using the character, he wasnt. Good job, keep your head held high.

And I’m still here saying it. Anytime I beat someone really badly in the first round of an exhibition, and they try to go to the versus screen, I know they are picking Rash, Sadira or Shadow Jago. There’s a reason for that.

And the worst of the teabaggers and taunters love picking those three as well. That’s just my experience after 2200 hours of playing this game. Downvote all you want.

1 Like

I have yet to downvote you, actually. :stuck_out_tongue:

When I’m in Exhibition I generally don’t play my main, unless I’m trying experimental tech. In most cases I work on characters that I normally don’t use at all, such as my new work in progress (Glacius). If I encounter I guy who completely destroys me over and over again and then begins to teabag me and such, you can bet your bottom dollar that I’m going to bring out my main.

Low to Mid-level players generally have problems with Rash, Shadow Jago, and Sadira, because you can’t fight them like you fight everybody else. At mid-high to high level though these characters have to do incredible risky things to get in, of which is their greatest weakness.

As a life long Sadira main there is a huge difference between fighting my Sadira versus fighting joe shmo Sadira. I’m certainly not the greatest Sadira out there, but almost everything I do has taken HOURS upon HOURS (if not months) of practice work to perfect.

You can’t judge a character because NOOBulus Wrex falls for the same attack 20,000 times. It doesn’t make that character scrubby… It makes NOObulus Wrex foolish for not waking up.

In terms of Tea Bagging Shagos… Unfortunately I do agree on that. 98% of all taunting and or tea bagging that I’ve encountered have come from Shagos… Then again… before that, it was Jago… so I guess they just evolved. :stuck_out_tongue:

A lot of Thunder and Raam players like to call me a RUNNER becasue I wont stand toe to toe and fight them where they have the advantage. As an Omen player you get in and you get out as quick as possible and keep your balls on the screen for protection.

Ive never understood why players get salty if you dont play how they want you to play. Its pathetic really and shows how spoiled the casual player can be becasue things arent working out their way and they dont like to adapt.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve noticed with a lot of the more rushdown characters people tend to think that everybody should just stand there right in front of each other and trade blows and whoever gets their moves out the fastest should win, and anything that deviates from that (counters, zoning, traps, armor) is considered cheap.

Anyway, my story:

I had a guy tell me that the only reason I won with Gargos was because the minions did all the work.
My reply was “Really? So they were the ones that kept portal punching you to the ground because you wouldn’t stop jumping? Please.”

4 Likes

The only thing I have really been hated on for that somebody messaged be about was zoning with Mira’s light bats. He said I sucked because I did them over and over again trying to keep him out…even though he was using Glacius and could have fought me without getting in using hails and shatter lol

Yup. Lotta salt thrown sadiras way in season one and two. Soooo many salty messages lol

1 Like

I get hate using General RAAM. saying that he is broken because of damage he deals and that his instinct is unfair cause my opponent cant see.

1 Like

Yup I hate those players. Complaining because I’m not playing how you want me to fight you? I don’t cater to my opponent. It’s a fight. Whatever gets me to win I’m doing it. I’m not gonna make my fight style easier so you can win. I message them that kind of stuff and they refuse to believe in me, just too mad to realize it.

1 Like

My only beef with RAAM I hate his instinct. I feel as though as might as well turn the monitor off and start hitting buttons.

1 Like

See?! thats the stuff i hear when i use Raam! lmao

2 Likes

You should make a book, then publish it. Call it “The Salt of Sadira” and watch your bank account grow.

I really enjoy getting hate messages so maybe I should pick her up too lol

2 Likes

I fought an Omen yesterday that adamantly refused to use his fireballs in any way, shape, or form. I was like, “dude, those are your best tools!” All he ever did was slide and that flurry of kicks…

SMH

@gr1mgr1n84 I can make out most of Raam’s motions during his instinct, no problem. It’s just like looking at 1 of those hidden image paintings.

2 Likes

I played for a little bit today… won a few matches and got RQued on 2 (yeah me!) and got a hate message that stated, “It’s sad that you’re free to do those moves.” Speaking of Sadira’s Instinct prowess. I responded to him that nothing with her instinct is free. :stuck_out_tongue:

Technically I am writing a book (and just finished a screenplay based upon said book), but it doesn’t have to do with Sadira’s salt.

I did end up uninstalling KI (again), because I keep having stupid freezes happening. I’m reinstalling it on a new hard drive to see if it will run better.

Also, I ran into a Shago this morning (Qualifier) that was able to end a combo and immediately slide into another combo… I thought that was patched? My character was literally still falling from the sky, when he connected and started a brand new combo.

This is the first time I’ve seen this since Shagos launch.

2 Likes

@GalacticGeek
I can make out most of Raam’s motions during his instinct, no problem. It’s just like looking at 1 of those hidden image paintings.

Exactly! I had to figure that out during all the mirrors when RAAM dropped so it wasn’t hard to see what move is what.

In terms of utility I think RAAM’s instinct is amazing. In terms of execution not so much. I don’t mind blinding the other player, but blinding myself so that I can’t see anything makes it sort of a pain. Granted the ONLY time you should EVER EEVVVEEEERRRRRR use his Instinct is during a combo. I’ve murdered many a RAAM who popped their instinct half way across the screen. As a Sadira main as they are only seeing a glimpse of red and silver, they tend to not be able to fight back.

Much like Sadira, RAAM’s Instinct is completely dependent on set up. Fail to properly set it up, it becomes a wasted resource.

3 Likes

I might need to fight more RAAM to figure out the “Magic eye”

4 Likes