Behind the Gamertag

2 Likes

Wabbit in a rat

3 Likes

Itā€™d be nice to see this go back on topic rather than the last 7 or so pointless posts.

4 Likes

What? Here too? Lets go back to normal and on-topic.

1 Like

What is your name?
Matthew

What is your age?

Where are you from?
Connecticut

Where did your Gamertag come from?
Iā€™ve always been drawn to skull/bone imagery, from some odd fascination with mortality, I suppose. My original Gamertag was Skeletal Knight, but I adjusted it twice; once as part of a clan, and then to xSkeletalx after having left the clan.

Are you new or returning to KI?
I played a little bit of the original games in a local arcade as a kid, but I was absolutely terrible. I always had fond memories of the characters, somehow, and when I got my Xbox One and realized that the game had been rebooted, I was excited to have another opportunity to play the game.

One interesting fact about yourself.
Iā€™m a huge gamer, playing all sorts of video games on PC, Xbox, various handhelds and my phone, but I also love board games and tabletop wargames, including Warmachine, a game where I assemble and paint the miniatures, which is really great from a creativity standpoint. Iā€™m designing a couple of board games in my spare time, and hope to one day make that my new career.

Final note?
The only sports-related thing I have ever achieved in my life was to shoot a hole in one during a round of golf, on a 152 yard Par 3 hole.

5 Likes

We where just discussing this on Cartoon Research a couple of weeks ago. It fairly charming. I like that Bunicula sound likes a little Italian drunkard.
xD
@KevBones10

donā€™t get banned

Seriously, enough. This is beyond pointless.

Webnragnarok mentioned that his friend is working on Bunnicula. The clip is relatively relevant to topic.

That doesnā€™t mean you take the entire thread offtopic for more than a half dozen posts about random posts with rabbit images. Make another thread for that or take it to PMs instead so that this thread doesnā€™t lose its original purpose.

1 Like

I was compliant with your request to return on topicā€¦ :eyes:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a really solid meaning behind your name. The reference to your interest towards Sadira is subtle but makes a statement and Norse mythology is frankly bad@ss. Also cool that you have been around since the classic days, it must be really sweet knowing how much change it made from that time.

Thatā€™s awesome, I canā€™t deny that I always had an interest towards skeletons, I actually rooted for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers when I was very young because of the skull, shortly after learning a tad about football I transitioned into the team I follow now. I also stole my grandfathers aquarium skeleton around that time because it was a pirate skeleton and look really cool - but I returned it after feeling the guilt of stealing something.

Warmachine? If you can provide a link I would love to check out the latest installment, I actually love collecting unique items including table top/board games - especially if I can paint them! If you ever design one, shoot me the details, iā€™ll defiently stand by your product. :smiley:

1 Like

While I wonā€™t go in too much depth (simply because Iā€™m hesitant on posting personal information online) I may as well spill a few beans.

My name is Corey Turner, Iā€™m currently studying pharmacy at University, and I absolutely love KI. My name on the forums (Sketch Evans) came about through my love of art and my gamertag (Crainiak24) was honestly just a fluke. I was first introduced to KI with KI 2013 and did not own an Xbox when it came out at first. I watched the game and monitored the news for about a year until I finally got one for my birthday, just in time for season 2. I try to keep things relevant around here and hope others do the sameā€¦

3 Likes

I want a drawing too. Can I has drawing too please?

Funny that you mention the Buccaneers, theyā€™re my team. I picked them based on the emblems, colors, and theme, but I have to go out to the bar to watch their games.

As for Warmachine, are you looking for the companyā€™s page, or asking to see some of my models? Iā€™m not sure what youā€™re asking. If you want to see how the newest version plays, Iā€™d suggest looking up the youtube channel ā€œWargamergirlā€ because she puts up some well-done battle reports.

I saw the first two episodes of that show. Made me change my position on vampire bunnies.
http://memecrunch.com/meme/8PI9/you-re-alright-kid/image.png

1 Like

This is the funniest thing, I canā€™t stop laughing lmao :laughing: Itā€™s exactly what Iā€™m imagining @TheNinjaOstrich looks like now, at least until I catch one of those streams :yum:

2 Likes

LOL That is what I look like. :stuck_out_tongue:

One day Iā€™ll stream with a Face Cam again. Itā€™s just finding time to stream is hard. I just also have an irregular streaming time. But Iā€™ve only done it for Dying Light. But yeah, if you guys want, I can stream again soon. Maybe even today! :smiley:

maybe :confused:

Every time I want to stream and unsure about Facecam, this song pops up in my head. Every time!

3 Likes

Keep us posted!

[quote=ā€œTheNinjaOstrich, post:104, topic:1942ā€]
Every time I want to stream and unsure about Facecam, this song pops up in my head.
[/quote] this is great lol I hadnā€™t heard it before lol

You should play my Kan-Ra with your face cam on live stream! XD

1 Like

Name: Tim

where gamertag came from: umā€¦do I need to comment?

Meaning behind gamertag: umā€¦I like Fulgore.

new or returning: Iā€™d have to say returning. Had the snes version & played it so much Iā€™m surprised I didnā€™t wear out the circuit board.

Interesting fact: Another hobby I have is collecting Transformer toys, as you can see in my pic. I havenā€™t counted how many I have in a while, but if I were to guess itā€™d be over 500.

Final note:I am married & have 3 kids, ages 13 (girl), 11(boy), & 3(boy)ā€¦& all 3 of them enjoy playing KI as well. When he was 1 my youngest would hum Spinalā€™s musicā€¦it was cute.

10 Likes