Babymetal for ki, now!

You already said that! :slight_smile:

Yes, but up until that point, nothing had been posted in the thread that fully explained the “loli / touhu” concept. Many people might not have known what i meant by using those terms, as they aren’t common, especially on this site.

THIS!
The worst thing in s3 for me are the guest chars…

But, i will keep playing, my passion for ki is too strong!

My first post i said gothic lolita and put pics.
I think its clear enough.

And then sticks around to talk about the sub-genre:

lol

That is just 1 example, and doesnt cover 99.9% of the themes that the “loli” term covers.

I didnt say anything about the sub-genre, i was questioned about the necessity of my post.

Ok, you dont like, great, lets move on!

But then:

I’d call that discussing the genre, but maybe I’m just nitpicking. :wink:

I was trying to move on, and i kept my word about not discussing the “loli” subject, but know i am dealing with multiple posts questioning my forum etiquette.

Let’s move on then. ^^

It is not discussing the subject, it is an answer to the questioning of the usefulness of my post.

You don’t have to explain anything, let’s move on.

1 Like

Mary Rose is a great example! ;D

I don’t like her though. I like the style, but the character is created to fulfill some pedo fantasies. She might be 18, but she looks and acts like an 8 year old, yet is still shown in a tiny bikini and tons of panty shots. She’s the WRONG kind of character to represent the style in a game like KI.

I want to see 4 types of char in ki;

-A little girl gothic dressed like a princess, rich stupid and childish.

-A evil clown like those from Rob Zombie movies

-A badass gunslinger like dante from dmc.(japanese dante, of course)

-A badass demon like Pinhead from Hellraiser.

Indeed. Its all about the style!

Maybe she can use an umbrella as a weapon (or gun, or both) :smiley:

What we need is a African American character who’s into the gothic vibe and aligned with nobody good or evil.

For Example: Myself.

I would like a music icon/mascot in the game. Marilyn Manson, Eddie the Head, 2D, Noodle, Gwar, Slash… Ect