Avengers: Infinity War

I figured might as well create the topic, in the event that people want to discuss after they’ve seen the movie.

Which I have. And it was awesome. :+1:t5:

3 Likes

no spoilers ■■■■■■■■■■■■■, they all over fb alrdy

1 Like

Haha. I wouldn’t do that. I imagine the topic will fill up with them reasonably quickly however after it’s been out for a few days, so if you’re adamantly trying to avoid any knowledge about the movie, I’d probably recommend avoiding this thread altogether. :+1:t5:

id also say prolly avoid the internet all together lol

Given I won’t be able to see this for weeks (seriously the showings on the weekends here are already sold out for two weeks out), I’m doomed.

2 Likes

I work at a movie theater currently and have seen it.

1 Like

You are lucky!

What do you think? Is it good? :slight_smile:

. . . . . .it’s real good.

3 Likes

I may or may not have taken a half day so that I could catch a 1:45pm weekday showing :eyes:

Just saying… :joy:

3 Likes

Will be seeing it tonight…can’t wait!!

I have so much going on at work that this kind of sneaked up on me. I want to see it eventually but I don’t know when I will get to it…

1 Like

Just saw it

Best superhero movie ever

Nuff said

5 Likes

My parents and I watched Avengers Infinity War at theater today, and it was really good. We love it!

1 Like

Soooo good! Its like an event comic in movie form. Not a single complaint.

2 Likes

Funny thing about spoilers for this movie is that even if I said it, people would probably think I was joking lol

I hope that didn’t ruin it for anyone lol

2 Likes

Just got home from watching it…1 word to describe it would be brilliant

1 Like

Haven’t seen it, may at some point but there’s one thing I gotta say:
Bless the Avengers franchise for being one of the few movie series today with an iconic orchestral theme (or hell, recognizable/memorable one). Apart from Star Wars and Jurassic Park there aren’t any other active franchsies that seem to have a recognizable theme song for their trailers besides just a crappy remix of a popular rock song from 20 years ago.

Thank you, Marvel. Thank you.

1 Like

I got alot more than my money’s worth. Very well written too.

I’m going to see it again today.it was that good.

My dad did too.

1 Like