At Least I Have Hands: a thread for therapy and amputee jokes

I haven’t either, but I remember all of it from way back in the 90s

1 Like

Lol my response was more of a joke on the term STF which stands for Spinning Toehold Facelock. The joke sounded better in my head I suppose.

But I don’t want to turn @MDMMORNING 's nice thread into a wrestling discussion thread.

2 Likes

We’ll just consider it a foot note for the thread.

6 Likes

■■■■, everyone has these wonderful amputee puns. But I’m just plain stumped.

7 Likes

@WrathOfFulgore @Fwufikins

6 Likes

I know it can be tough at times, but I would like to encourage you to go out on a limb and give it your best, and before you know it you’ll be hitting your stride.

4 Likes

We’ll just have to start calling @MDMMORNING “Claptrap”, since stairs are about to become his mortal enemy.

5 Likes

LOL!!! I’ve never played Boarderlands, so I’ve never seen that before. LMAO!!! That was pure gold!! :joy::joy::joy:

Off topic, but Borderlands is the ■■■■.

3 Likes

Holy ■■■■. I’m gonna have to have a brainstorming session on how to adapt my moniker to include “TR4P”, because one wheeled cretin befuddled by stairs is pretty damned close to my life. And, chyeah @BigBadAndy, Borderlands is that JAAAAAAMMMMM!!! For a person that’s never really dig on the whole FPS scene, I’ve sunk a significant portion of my life into the saga of CL4PTR4P and Jack.

3 Likes

I am a huge fan of cooperative gaming and RPG elements. And humor.

If you haven’t played the tiny Tina dungeons and dragonsDLC for Borderlands 2, run (don’t walk) out and get it.

3 Likes

Fixed.

7 Likes

:laughing: It’s def hop. Man, my hop skills have grown so much in the last month, I routinely hop backwards up small flights of stairs. But running… Yeah, not so much.

Tiny Tina is the bestest, and her campaign is the bomb-diggity. I really hope she’s around for the 3, preferably in playable form, riding on Mr. Torgues shoulders.

1 Like

Have you ever seen the original Pink Panther movies?

I have nae, but I will look into them.

This should be both inspiration, and a cautionary tale for you.

2 Likes

You hopping anywhere for Labor Day weekend?

1 Like

Just around my own lawn and firepit. It’s our turn to host this year, which is mightily convenient. Gonna put my crane stance to the test standing at the grill. :sunglasses:

How’s about y’all? Fun plans for the weekend? Travelling to exotic locations? Microwaving popcorn? Croquette?

Im not doing much this weekend except for practicing KI for next weeks trip to Little Rock AR to defend my 2nd place spot or take 1st at Mid South Championships.

Just looking for practice sets all weekend!

Got a friend comin with his two daughters. Plan to tie some fishing flies, drink beer and maybe take the kids roller skating. We also have an appointment at a Star Wars themes escape room, which should be lots of fun.

Other than that, play video games and watch him play guitar while I cry because I can’t play (I have a torn tendon in my pinky that’s not getting better - not that I would bitch about it to you).

2 Likes