ARIA announcer

How do you get the ARIA announcer. I don’t see it in my options menu.

She needs work but through the options

I am in my options menu. The only options I have are New and Classic.

Do you own season 2? I’m not certain but if you don’t, that could be why, as I think she came with season 2.

Yea I hope Season 3 fixes her voice. It needs more excitement.

2 Likes

I have season 2. I have all of the characters. I have story mode, shadows. I even have Shago. Is my game just broken or something?

Try unlocking her with KP, That’s what I had to do.

I have no idea then. I just checked it on my console, went to help and options then audio and she’s right there.

I would like an Arbiter announcer.

2 Likes

Or how about a Rash announcer? How cool would that be? :stuck_out_tongue: <== See! Tongue action! He would be so proud! :frog:

Your not missing anything she is the worst announcer choice by far… But yea options -> audio -> announcer… If you don’t see it idk. I hope she gets worked but they probably dropped that project.

1 Like

thank you. that was what i had to do too.

Or a Kim Wu announcer like the marvel vs capcom 3 girl lol

1 Like

That would be interesting, And I’m betting she would sound a hell of a lot more hype than Aria.

Aria announcer is nice if you want a quiet, chill announcer who doesn’t shout at you all day.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I wouldn’t think so, Cause I used KI gold to unlock it during the Shago community thing.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yeah moonlights right I’m pretty sure you have to be a certain level.

He may be right. I didn’t have to spend anything, it was just there as an option in the menu when I checked.