Are you ready for tomorrow?!

and he coould have just left it at that

Lol. Whatever. You got what you wanted. A whole bunch of attention.

3 Likes

Iā€™m staying far away from this one. I said my piece and thats that.

Except for this one last post for more attentionā€¦

2 Likes

The attention we would get from leading people on about this isnā€™t worth getting our accounts banned for leaking unreleased content. Stop picking fights and drop it.

Youā€™ve already done all the leaking you can.

1 Like

You have no ideaā€¦

Again, if you canā€™t post any proof, itā€™s just words. And Iā€™m not going to just trust words. Sorry.

Wait, when will the new character be revealed today? I know itā€™ll be sometime during the top 8s XD

Thatā€™s all we know. So sometime between 6 and 8 pm PT I believe?

Thatā€™s between 2 and 4 am for me.

EDIT: Just noticed a tweet from Keits saying before top 8.
So 6pmā€™ish?

I believe they said right before the Top 8 starts.

First of all how and why does this looks soooo real? :neutral_face:

Not as a fighter but now that theyā€™ve shown a Halo monitor in Shadow Lords as a buff, Iā€™d like some Viva Pinata cameos.

No, theyā€™ve just said ā€œduringā€ Top 8. Before defeats the purpose, they want people who want to know the character to Top 8.

When is this?

I wish IG would just come out and say itā€™s not Eyedol so people get the disappointment out of the way and then just get hyped for whoever it is. If they donā€™t say anything and itā€™s not Eyedol then the disappointment is gonna get associated with the new character completely ruining its reveal.

1 Like

So theyā€™ll reveal the character once the stream starts, then theyā€™ll stream the matches.

Whatā€™s the problem here?

6PM-7PM PST.

Itā€™s totally gonna go overtime though, because KI finals :smile:

So thatā€™s 3am - 4am here, because Iā€™m in Europe. Thatā€™s about 11 hours from now. Greatā€¦

I would expect them to do the reveal right before the finals.

1 Like

Iā€™m willing to believe I remembered wrong. I just remember ā€œbeforeā€ and ā€œtop 8.ā€