Are we getting any new content this tuesday?

I’m holding my breath for the Kilgore Fund announcement; it sounds like it’ll happen any day now, and that’ll likely satisfy my itch for a “new KI thing” this week. :robot::+1:t2:

Fight on,

-Zenek

2 Likes

I still don’t get what was the point of the kilgore fund tho

The same as the Shadow Jago fund.

The Kilgore fund isn’t the same as the shadow jago fund. The shadow jago fund was made to fund Shago getting his S3 movelist and the Kilgore fund was to support offline tournaments

1 Like

Technically not true. The reward for reaching the goal was Shago’s moveset, the money itself was for tournaments so the same as the Kilgore fund.

Did they say they were announcing something this week (ie, this past week)? Did I miss the announcement?

@TotalJimkata did, but it’s been rather silent since then.

1 Like

I just played a few matches for the first time in a while, and XP gains seem to have been doubled for some reason… could this have something to do with this “announcement”?

No, I believe @snickerdoodle mentioned that in spirits of the holiday.

I was a bit too eager on this! We are locked on what’s being announced, Final materials getting out together, should be later next week by the 23rd!

9 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

(side note - I’m on my 2nd pair of Hoka One One’s now! :D)

Thanks for the heads up!

Ah, okay. Was wondering what was going on. Not that I was worried about anything, mind… just wondering why :stuck_out_tongue:

I could easily quote last week’s post and call it a day, but if you don’t have a Tiki Guardian, head on down to Krazy Kan-Ra’s for a limited time deal on Tikis today! I got a perfect-level blue rarity Tiki yesterday, and it was a welcome addition to my collection of Guardians.

Also, keep an eye out for the Kilgore Fund announcement, and I know that I’d like to see more entries in this week’s screenshot contest too. :robot::four_leaf_clover:

Fight on,

-Zenek

1 Like

Is this true?

3 Likes

Thanks for reminding me, @MandrillManiac- I’ve been so busy this week, I nearly forgot myself! :robot::moneybag:

-Zenek