Are we getting any new content this tuesday?

We were supposed to have news for KIs future late this summer. Still nothing.

There you go.

5 Likes

PATCH NOTES AHOY

2 Likes

Wait wait wait… When did I say this?!

1 Like

I don’t remember if it was you but someone from the developing team, around eagles release, have said or posted that there will be news late this summer. I am not lying, i was waiting for that.

Well, YOU never said anything about some of the upcoming content that was teased in last December’s Textural Stream, but stuff like:
“Yeah! Shadows in Shadow Lords has really increased the demand for these. We plan on opening up at least one more slot, maybe more very soon. Not for the next update. But probably the one after.”
&
“How many Shadow Lords updates can we expect? Good question. One huge goals of the mode is to keep it alive and fresh. We hope to keep that going as long as possible.”, as well as a note that “Background Inspired Costumes” were talked about too. (I’d love more Shadow Lords quest chains!)

There was SO MUCH awesome stuff talked about in December that was never brought up again- What’s up with that? :thinking:

-Zenek

PS. I want Sharkman. :shark:

2 Likes

But the only news comes from me. I only ask because I want to make sure my wording is correct! Still, Summer lasts another month…technically.

I don’t know what the current status on this is, however I do know I heard it in the last month or so (I’ve been gone all of August so it may have been in July). Hate to say the magic words, but I know it is still being looked at.

Yep I get this one too. The goal is to keep it alive and fresh for as long as we can. Those last 5 words are the qualifiers. At this moment, nothing new to announce, but I know James loves to study telemetry on the mode. Ambiguous as hell, sure.

3 Likes

I absolutely appreciate the update, man- Thanks a bunch. Hearing “Someone is still talking about this around here” is way better than complete radio silence.

Looking forward to 3.9!

-Zenek

1 Like

Are we going to get Gold Pack 8 and 9 or the last 5 crimson guardians any time soon?

Yes to all of those. The Gold Packs are going to be a little more complicated. But they are coming.

2 Likes

…uh, complicated? :flushed:

Yes. I am making that same face, too. I would say more but I have heard the plans fluctuate, so can’t say precisely.

Like all things, it will make some people happy, some people ready to grab their pitchforks.

1 Like

Ah, one of those
3bf40023c6a41821f93a08f17717f9d2

1 Like

I don’t see myself grabbing up a pitchfork any time soon however I’m always ready to help others out.
IMG_0404

6 Likes

Sounds like plans might be being made for a bundling of some sort that will be at a reduced price.

Of course this is simply wild speculation on my part.

2 Likes

Or better, they’ll be added free to definitive edition owners!

2 Likes

Or even better, Gold skin owners get a discounted chance the triumphant return of Terror Skins!

…wait, no one would do pitchforks and torches over that. It’s too wonderful.

1 Like

I’m more hype for an event in a FE mobile game than I am for KI updates.

That’s kinda sad. But oh well. I was bound to get off the hype train at some point.

In this plausible but unconfirmed scenario I would assume it would be the people that shelled out $5 a pop for each set of gold skins that would now be cheaper/free would be the likely ones that would dig out the pitchforks and torches.

Personally I would technically fall in that scenario, but the game’s been out for so long now, I see no need to craft any torches. I’ll save my Minecraft coal for something else.

Is it because that FE hype is high, KI hype is low, or both?