Are we getting any new content this tuesday?

I just realized that I already had a Crimson Ram in my roster, but I’m totally looking forward to the Tiki! Has the Crimson Snake ever been released? I know I’m missing that one… :snake:

-Zenek

1 Like

No, the snake has not been released yet.

What’s the new ability from the Tiki guardian?

No Snake yet! Soon.

As far as the Tiki tell you Tuesday!

5 Likes

I have no idea. I just know that tiki and lion are the next guardians. No info on their abilities have been released. Can you shed some light on this @rukizzel?

1 Like

Astral Tiki’s out, as @rukizzel promised.
When’s the news post/tutorial being posted?

Related thread -> Astral Tiki Guardians Are Out!

1 Like

Thanks, must have missed it when I looked on Tuesday.

Not a worry at all. I was afraid that I still had it listed as Private when you made that post. Like OH NO!

1 Like

Fair enough. I’m just surprised no one posted about it sooner when most of us have been dying for more Shadow Lords content.
Maybe most people just aren’t aware of it yet because they don’t bother checking the news posts.
In any case, thanks for the new guardian. :grin:

Edit: I click Reply and it shows in the preview that I’m replying to you but then it doesn’t show up as a reply on the website after I post. Weird.

With the release of eagles teaser yesterday, and tomorrow being Tuesday. Anything new scheduled for dlc tomorrow?

1 Like

I’m just sitting here wondering why the Tiki Guardian’s file doesn’t contain any lore about the creature’s role in the Astral Plane- Tikis are such interesting-looking designs, and I was looking forward to learning its place in the KI universe. Ah, well…

I’ve learned first-hand how great Tiki is for Jago, Thunder, & especially Riptor, but not too great for ARIA. Oh, and I don’t think we’re getting anything today; I haven’t seen anything new pop up in KI.

-Zenek

Haven’t been on ki yet today. Anything new coming out today?

Instead of applying gold to the entire character
it should be the skin only, not the clothes, this
would also just look better—

1 Like

I believe the 6th gold skin pack drops today, if I’m not mistaken.

Any idea who it’ll be for?

No, I just saw a tweet from Rukari:

https://twitter.com/rukizzel/status/872110029402275840

3 Likes

It’s on the store right now, looks like Aganos, Thunder and Tusk. Big man/rock man gold skin pack!

4 Likes

Still working on publishing the article. Been everywhere but my desk today, so yeah. Haven’t verified that publishing has occurred either (thus why no auto-publish), so once I do those things I will shout it from the mountaintop

When all the packs are out I hope there’s a gold bundle so we can get them all in one go at a reduced price.

1 Like