Are character stages really important?

Clever but no…

Eyedoll is a titan older than any king :wink: ask kan ra :blush:

Meh, just trying to entertain Moonlightninja

1 Like

Im fairly confident the dojo stage will be selectable. Now how do you select the back ground for the dojo? not sure…but every game has the training room as a selectable stage…not sure why KI doesnt.

1 Like

I’m not happy with the zombie guess either. My call its classic monsters. Mummy (or # notamummy lol ), skeleton, vampire, zombie…

Maybe a Frankestein whould serve. Unable to control his own body.

All of them can overcome their curse as Kan-Ra did

1 Like
1 Like

Khan-Rabb: You won’t be needing this!

3 Likes

Nnmmonnno I hate that training room is SO ugly it should stay where it it lol.

The whole of EVO is played on the SF4 trailing room… AWFUL

2 Likes

Lol @Dayv0 ur amazing lol.

1 Like

Les amis, a quoi ça sert de discuter dans une communauté KI? Microsoft ne souhaite pas investir dans le jeux. J ’ avais lu que Ken Loob et Microsoft se concentraient sur leurs licences. 3 étapes, pas d’ultimate et des joueurs qui demandent Eyedol. Tant d’attente pour une saison 3 bien cheap qui s’annonce mauvaise.

The devs have stated a few times that the training stage is intentionally not selectable, mainly because training stages are really boring and they’ve put a lot of time and effort into the the other ones. They think (and I agree) that it’s a shame when you have dynamic, varied, and interesting levels in a fighter, and then watch an entire tournament play out in a rectangular room filled with grid lines.

I would not expect the training stage to become selectable in Season 3.

4 Likes

I agree!!! Keep it the training stage away…

I’m Disappointed that we only have 3 stages and SUPER disappointed that Gargos won’t have one of his own BUT I’m not desperate so they can keep the training stage away lol

I’d take a few shadow lairs… or versions of other stages with tweaks tho.

Imagine TJs with riptors explosion and smoke… there must be a way to mix assets to create some thing new like this?

2 Likes

interesting Rivals mode images

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/killerinstinct/images/1/1f/Killer_Instinct_Season_2_-_Maya_Loading_Screen_2.png/revision/latest?cb=20150630124630

1 Like

Has her scsr5been removed?