Arcade mode

So after shadow lords comes out I was thinking wouldn’t it be cool to have an arcade mode with multiple ladders?
It would be a standard arcade mode with a boss at the end and we could have 5 ladders.

1. Retro Ki 1. You only fight Ki 1 characters in their retros and the boss is eyedol
  2. Retro ki2. Ki 2 characters only in retros with Gargos as the boss
  3. Ki season one. Ki season one characters boss shadow jago
  4. Ki season two. Ki season two characters and boss Aria
  5. Ki season three. Ki season three characters and boss Gargos.
34 Likes

That sounds pretty good to me.

6 Likes

Good idea!!! I like it!

4 Likes

I am very much down for this idea as well. and sounds like it would be easily manageable for IG to do if they wanted.

2 Likes

The only thing I would change would be to have both Eyedol and Gargos as final bosses in the S3 ladder.

You could also do a good guy vs. bad guy ladder and vice-versa.

3 Likes

I love this idea, KI really just needs a simple ladder mode like this especially now with 2 new bosses!

1 Like

This would actually be pretty cool. I imagine single-player aficionados would appreciate it.

2 Likes

Very good Idea :D.
Add more, like:

1. Retro Ki 1: Boss Eyedol has unlimited Instinct mode.
  2. Retro Ki 2: Gargos’ minions are automatically spawning every 10 seconds.
2 Likes

I’m all for it!! Love to have more single player content (cough use shadows from the lab though cough).

I’m usually not one to say something shouldnt be hard/expensive or time consuming to make, since I believe we as non programmers usually underestimate what all is needed, but we already have a ladder like progressionstyle in survival, if they could just adapt it to have a finite end and set characters in it, that shouldnt be too difficult though, right?

1 Like

YES YES YES YES!! That would be awesome!

1 Like

Yeah, good idea…but your list is missing the most important ladder, the one with all seasons characters.

3 Likes

THIS, MAKE IT HAPPEN IRON GALAXY/MICROSOFT :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Quick! Someone tag the developers!

1 Like

Summoning @developers

3 Likes

Why not yourself tag devs? Lol

1 Like

I don’t know how! :joy:

1 Like

Type “@” and gamertag. It’s easy!

2 Likes

That actually sounds pretty neat and if they tie XP bonuses on completion based on difficulty selected it would be a good addition.

2 Likes

I love this idea, but i would add one more ladder to it where your opponents are random from season 1-3 and a sub-boss of fulgore and boss aria. But then you could face Gargos, Shago, or Eyedol as secret final boss and have Omen as secret sub-boss!!

2 Likes

Simple and awesome. I like it !!! :smile: