Arcade ladder/time trial

I’d prefer to have both to be honest. It may just be from years of playing against AI opponents in FGs, but when I fight, say, Kim Wu, it’s not the same as fighting @TheNinjaOstrich’s Kim Wu. His isn’t THE Kim Wu. AI fighters feel like the authentic characters, Shadows are players’ individual takes on how to best use their abilities.

1 Like

I’ll be very glad if they would create an arcade ladder with shadow IA but only if the characters aren’t all of the same stupid violet palette.
They already ruined the shadow survival with that genius touch.
I couldn’t care less to fight a plethora of characters all of the same stupid color whilst we have exagerately cool standard palettes to be used.
Even better, perhaps someone has paid real money for that colors, but no! Purple for the win!
It makes me mad…instead of adding more customizations possible to shadows (like the characters people use in online modes, with different colors and all the rest) what did they do? The purple-survival. Great, GREAT idea!
If only they would add an option to eliminate lifebars restrictions and eradicate all that useless purple everywhere, the shadow survival would be the best single player mode ever created for a fightgame.
And no, shadow lord, that unbalanced perk-based green/purple mode it’s not that great.
Imho.

Maybe both then. :grimacing:

1 Like