Arbiter's Colors & Accessories

Playable Elites and Mixable Armor :sunglasses:

I’d have taken the Ultra over the Storm, personally.

1 Like

I will choose the ascetic black and the awesome ranger premiums to beat up with my Kim Wu!
The red retro looks cool as well.

Don’t know much about Arby but I plan to try him out and maybe see which themes I like on the s Angela i stage

I now have a reason to buy the Ultra Combo pack.

agreed but a little upsetting that there is not pure red for the default costume. make that Color 10 or 11 please :3

Of course only if it is canon :wink:

I love how they look, the attention to detail is incredible.

However, I can’t help but be a little concerned about how the accessory armours are unaffected by colours.
If you run into somebody with the same setup as you, that’s gonna get confusing.

The blue-white combination for the Arbiter’s default is pretty frickin’ sweet! Almost angelic in a way… Now, if only we had 1 that was black and gold. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

that’d just ■■■■■ me over because I havenow ay to e tthe figures as of now XD

Dude I’m like 5’6" maaybe 5’7", I met him at the world cup and like, I knew he was tall while I was talking to him, but I was standing a bit away from him. Then I took a picture with him side by side and maaan it was crazy, I felt so small it’s ridiculous lmao

Big thanks To GrimBrotherOne for sharing this stuff for those of us who don’t know much about the Halo universe! Can’t wait to use them in-game!

You, me and Spinal all have one thing in common…and that’s height

1 Like

Not a Halo fan in the least but those colors! Especially the gold. Looks fantastic, can’t wait to give Arbiter a go.

whoever makes these screen grabs need to consider some kind of scrolling picture solution. clicking on 20 different pics just infuriates me further. it’s 2016 people. how about a quick video from dvr or something. while your making my suggested videos, how about u show off these accessories equipped on the character they are released for.

2 Likes

That makes 3 of us. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So minus the Air max he’s like 6’3", 6’4"? I’m over 6’2" and I think he’s taller than me even! Is Tusk taller than him?

<- 6’4 here

Aiming to be the ceiling of the forum xD

■■■■! Was hoping I’d be the tallest at 6’2.25". My old co-worker told me 6’3.5-6’4" is the best height for a man.

Your old co-worker is a jerk.

1 Like

I have to dissagree. Too many low doors in my way xD

These look great! I remember on halo waypoint (I think) they said you could change the colour of the classic armour, to represent different ranks. They didn’t have any in game screenshots of them though, just default and retro. Is this still a feature or was it changed?

I don’t know if that’s the case at all but that would be nice so I can at least have a red Elite Ranger.