Any word on a new announcer?

Omfg pls xD

1 Like

Mike has the energy in his voice that Chris had in original KI but doesn’t seem to have it completely anymore. Mike for the hype, Chris for the nostalgia.

As for aria? Unique but I don’t like her as announcer.

What about Ken Lobb as announcer?

Sucks that we will probably never get the early version of Mike, that stuff was really hype! @TempusChaoti why was early Mike scrapped from being another option?

The real hype was the reveal at e3 “ONLY ON XBOXX ONEEEEEEEEE!!!” lol damn I remember watching it on spike tv, I got excited af lol

I know you said this as a joke but imagine if we could actually get Steve Ritchie.

IIRC It was changed in the early development due to fan backlash that the new announcer didn’t sound like the classic one in terms of callout execution.

1 Like

Nostaglia
Very neutral concept.

I don’t see the logic there as we got the old announcer anyway.

I meant they thought that the old mike was too rough and trying too hard to sound hype whereas the old announcer sounded more fluid ad hype at the same time.

I know it will never happen, but I’d love Colonel Hoffman to be an announcer like he was in Gears 1 (Where RAAM is from).

Halo & Gears announcers. Plus a Gargos & Eyedol one.

I’m up for any new announcer they can make! But I would still love to see just a female announcer (like not tied to a character or anything) I think it would be really interesting and cool.

it would be amazing man ! ,

I wonder if IG would be cool with having announcer packs that have alternate lines, similar to the drunk/soviet announcers for Skullgirls?

I think I understand. So basically it sounded like mike was trying too hard?

Basically yes

I’d pay for that+any other announcers they wanted to throw at us

if you guys like the aria announcer thats fine. for those of us that dont like it, a revamped “new” announcer would be appreciated since the “new” one we have now is inconsistent (voiced by two different people.)

1 Like

I think it’s cool though.

@TempusChaoti Hey Adam, can you tell us why those clips might never return?

So
 any possibilities?