Any word on a new announcer?

There’s no way in hell it would happen but I would gladly pay for a 3 DOG!!!’ Announcer! https://youtu.be/6MwkL9V8VnI

Not the best way to start a topic. Do you have any personal data gathered from everyone around the planet to base this of? :wink:

Exactly.
She’s awesome. I feel no need for a fourth announcer.

Like i said before, I wouldn’t mind hearing her “excited”. I think it would be interesting. Hmmmmmmmm maybe if she completes her goal of understanding emotions and gets to have them perhaps I see it as future DLC or in KI2.

Because they have done stuff gameplay wise that fits into the lore. Like two versions, the emotional version and the version we have now.

I’d love to see IG throwing in the Divekick announcer…if they can contact Xander Jeanneret once more. Just imagine…

WERR-COME!
FAI-TO-ON!
U-RU-TORAAAAAA COMBOOOOOOOOOOO!
SUPREME VIC-TA-LY! PA-FEC-TO!

In other words, I’m just gonna leave this here. I’d love to see also an announcer like this…

2 Likes

I don’t know why but hearing a male robot voice just feels weird compared to a female one. I guess ARIA was right, humans do react better to female things.

I personally prefer the classic announcer, I felt there was more hype in the voice overall… I’m not really big on the new announcer, especially the stage ultra verbiage.

If there were to be another announcer, I would love to have a Rash announcer. I think it would be a bit funny, but it could also be a hype builder if done right.

-OR-

Since KI is the American GG (or is GG the Japanese KI? [something to think about]), how about an anime announcer??? Just throwing that out on the table…

–OR–

Have Riptor or Wulf as an announcer!!! Granted, it may just simply consist of growls and snarls, but think of the Ultra combo announcement— especially from Wulf!!!

Ok I done lol…

Point me to the tournament video where they used the Aria announcer and I’ll retract my statement.
Or, I’d even settle for a tender moments or official IG video where they used the Aria announcer (other than to specifically show it off for the first time).

Mortal kombat anouncer : ')

1 Like

I would love to see a Gargos, Eyedol, and Kan-ra announcer sets. I would pay extra to hear Kan-ra yelling Ultra Combo!

5 Likes

Dude Kan-ra announcer :grinning:

3 Likes

Why are people asking for announcers? Sounds like that’s the easiest thing you would be able to mod into the game. Just replace those files with new ones.

I would like a Female announcer, girls can be badass too

You know anyone that can do a spot on impression of any of the characters?
That is why we are asking.

Agreed. IG. You’ve set a good foundation, with the possibility of expansion. I’d be very happy to see more audio related content including announcers, since the visual angle has been covered for far too long with colours and accessories etc. Yes, I understand why they’re there. I even collect the Ultimate Source figures partially for the colours even though I can’t see them myself. Why not moe to the audio side of things for a while and see just how far we can push the envelope. Halo announcer? Arbiter as an announcer? Fulgore? Hisako (japanese announcer) etc? There’s probably even more ideas that I just can’t come up with for the moment.

If modding elements into the game were that easy don’t you think that more people would’ve achieved it by now? Also, officially sanctioned announcers will likely sound better etc. Just saying.

okay but hear me out on this one:

Rash announcer.

If we aget another announcer, I want the bset. Like they did with ARIA. Not some modder stuff.

Personally, I wouldn’t ever use it probably, other than once to find that I don’t like it as it just revives the salt I feel every time I face a rash player regardless of skill.

That’s just me though, others might disagree.

Rash players fascinate me so much though. I’ve had players wreck me in the first round, then waste so much time doing their taunt in the second that I end up winning the match. They just… really don’t care about anything but messing around.

Which is why I’m not a fan of him gameplay wise. He should be easier to punish (which I don’t feel he is currently) so that those players can be tought a lesson when an opening properly presents itself.