Any News Coming Soon?

We haven’t gotten any updates on anything lately. Are they done with Shago yet? He should be done by now right? Haven’t played KI as often as I used to.

5 Likes

I agree that I’d like to hear more news, but to be fair they did announce Season 3 and Kim Wu, AND gave us a character to beta test.
That being said, after that short burst last month it feels like the news has ground to a halt. If the devs can spare the time, any little tidbits of information (concept art, vine teases, text streams, etc) would be very much appreciated. I need my KI news fix!

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m not saying it’d be easy, but some type of weekly communication, even when there’s not much to talk about, would be nice. Keep the communication from developers to fans consistent. The textual stream was awesome each week because it always gave fans something to talk about and dissect. The Q&A’s were always a great read, even when there wasn’t much that could be revealed.

So yeah, a Q&A, a fan poll, maybe IG/MS asks fans a few questions etc… Anything that could be done each Friday in lieu of a textual stream with a ton of new info would be appreciated. Maybe throw in some pics or concept art here and there, if possible. Talk about how Shago’s coming along, talk about whatever you can with regards to a final version of Rash, talk about any type of bug squashing and other updates on the horizon, talk about season 3 in more general terms ala upcoming goals and ideas etc. I’m not asking for information that can’t be revealed yet, but some type of discussion would be great.

I know that there are characters, gameplay mechanics, and a bunch of other stuff that can’t be talked about or announced yet. But keep the lines of communication open. Keep the news flowing even when there isn’t anything big to talk about. People still want to talk about this game, and the more MS/IG are involved, the better, for a variety of reasons. When fans go over a month without anything announced or talked about (beyond double XP weekend, of course), it tends to get a little quiet around here. For a game that’s been out since 2013, that might not be a good thing.

PS on that… I don’t mean this to be negative or to sound as though I’m complaining. I’m not angry or anything along those lines. Not one bit. I also respect that everyone at MS/IG has jobs to do as well, so anything you guys can throw our way once a week would be awesome. Thanks! :grin:

1 Like

What you are feeling there buddy is withdrawal. Too much KI has coursed through your veins and has tainted your blood to the extent of needing those Combo Breakers, without the news of newly found Combo Breakers you strength dwindles and your urge to fight on fades!

… In all seriousness though, they need a break and likely are planning for the new season and working on what amazing things are in store. As for them not updating us, there isn’t much to say since the updates have stopped and everything now I assume is just planning. Q/A’s are fine but a majority of the questions are about Shago and just tend to be repetitive, the forums are a good way for users to create new ideas though so the community can still hold up so long as we continue to keep the game relevant. Shago will probably be finished on Oct. 31, if the rumors are true and if not around Nov.-Dec.

1 Like

I’m kinda hungry for some KI news to. Hopefully we’ll get something before this month is over.

2 Likes

Dear Iron Galaxy… FEED US NEWS ABOUT SHADOW JAGO AND KIM WU!!!

1 Like

I really hope Shago comes out this month.

2 Likes

I need something, getting so tired of waiting for something on Shadow Jago. Something tangible.

3 Likes

They’re holding Shago back I’m thinking. Seems like it should be out. Maybe want to fill the gap between season 2 and 3 with a big release, so they’re waiting a bit.

1 Like

If they can give us Halloween accessories in October that would be cool… and JUST A THOUGHT put in old Spinal’s or Sabrewulf’s stage with the songs Ya Ha Haa or Tooth and Claw from old KI that would be crazy awesome.

2 Likes

Yes! Next month for my birthday!

1 Like

Textual streams along with Q&As returning for Killer Instinct Season 3 and overall for Killer Instinct would be very nice and neat indeed, yes. Also I have a really good feeling already that Kim Wu’s concept art AND official trailer would be dropping at/near the end of the month of September :wink: :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m hungry for Shago news.

3 Likes

Lets hope it is at the end of month. I have been itching for new killer instinct news for like ever.

2 Likes

On Twitter, D. Goddard said that there would be news of some sort this week. Just an FYI.

3 Likes

Where’s source??

I hope you’re right ;-;

1 Like

YES! It’s good idea! Hey @TheKeits @TempusChaoti! You should make new textual stream and Q&A about Shadow Jago and Kim Wu!

4 Likes

Looks like it’s legit!

2 Likes

this week or next week? Which one???

1 Like