Any manga/anime fans?

@KevBones10 i have waited and waited and waited for the new chapter to come out… AND YET ITS NOT OUT IN ENGLISH OR EVEN THE WEBSITES!!!

1 Like

Idk if you have read it or not but if you are into that you might like " ■■■■■■■!! " I have not read it myself but have heard about it from a ton of people and it’s heavily inspired by heavy metal things since the author is a huge metal fan.

■■■■■■■ - Wikipedia!!

Wow so this sites word censor kind of messed things up lol its called B A S T A R D !! lol

I saw a little bit of the anime adaptation. Might check it out again :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know… :confused:

You should re-read Berserk. So you will have a enjoying read. Lol

i am doing it :slight_smile:

XD I just re-read Lost of Children arc. LoC arc is my favorite arc!

i love how guts looks in the images when he is dark :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

Here’s one question to start off with: What anime series that you find to be boring? Sailor Moon for me here (There was nothing good to watch on TV back then so I had to wait until one of my favorite anime series came on later) :stuck_out_tongue: I now find it to be a rather boring series overall.

Fairy Tail got stale for me after about 5 arcs. It doesn’t feel like it’s going anywhere.

Honestly, I found Hellsing to be a bit boring the first time I watched it. That is odd considering I love vampires and stuff but when they were showing it on Toonami it couldn’t keep me in for a lot of the show and found myself browsing the web.

I also found a good chunk of Attack On Titan’s first season to be boring. It started off so strong and then was just like meh meh meh meh super awesome ■■■■ goes down meh meh meh meh more awesome ■■■■ meh lol

And it’s not that I have no attention span or need big booms every 5 minutes to stay entertained but in those particular 2 the down time and in between stuff could just not keep me interested for some reason. I am not sure why.

Every ecchi, romance and school life. I hate it.

I prefer manly manga because it’s sooooooo awesome!

@KevBones10 so when is part 5 getting an anime?

(Shrug) I dunno. I hope we will see part 5 anime this year.

1 Like

Still waiting on Season 2…

1 Like

It really is not about manga. But I just reading Swamp Thing 1972 comic, it’s amazing! Swamp Thing is my favorite childhood DC hero! Wes Craven’s Swamp Thing is pretty good movie. :slight_smile:

Jojo Part 5!
I can’t wait for the King Crimson memes to skyrocket with the anime!

KONO DIAVOLO DA!

Is it confirmed??

I read comments via Crunchroll that the folks who did Diamond is Unbreakable are working on Part 5.

I remember them linking a source or two but it’s been quite some time since I read those comments.
If I happen to come across them again, I’ll be sure that you’re the first one i message!

I got back into Kamen Rider with Ex-Aid a few months ago and boy is it awesome. It isn’t an anime but still.

Kilgore hype :stuck_out_tongue: So many video game references. Salty Bugster for example.

1 Like