Any manga/anime fans?

last time we saw him he teamed up with rickert against rakshas

and he is against griffith

Ah. Thatā€™s right. I have no idea whatā€™s happen to him. But I dont care about him.

1 Like

i like silat and rakshas they are cool characters in my opinion

1 Like

Griffith is my favorite character of all time. He did nothing wrong.

kappa

1 Like

now we are enemies :smiley:

1 Like

Lol. Nobody love him. No one. XD

1 Like

i love villans but griffith raped cascaā€¦ no love lol

@KevBones10 how long to we have to wait D:

So where are my Togashi fans at? Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter X Hunter? Love this guy and his work. I only just recently got into HXH and lawd itā€™s awesome!

May I ask what manga this is from? The artwork looks sick and like something I would very much enjoy.

Popping back in here to give a few recommendations. Stop me if youā€™ve heard any of these before (either in previous posts of mine or others)

Some anime Iā€™d actually recommend in the English dub rather than the subtitled Japanese:

-Cowboy Bebop (good enough to be considered good even by people who donā€™t like anime!)
-Blood +
-Death Note
-Dragonball Z
-Welcome to the NHK
-Last Exile

Anime that could go either way:
-Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate
-Neon Genesis Evangalian (GET IN THE FCKING ROBOT, SHINJI)
-Violence Jack
-Sailor Moon (Lol)
-Blood: The Last Vampire
-Berserk
-Ghost in the Shell
-Anything by Miasaki

-The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumia
-Ruroni Kenshin
-Code Geass
-Ouran Highschool Host Club

Anime Iā€™ve either only seen in Japanese or have Sonic the Hedgehog level English dubs that wouldā€™ve you want to claw your ears out (or just turn down the volume):
-InuYasha
-Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler
-Shiki
-Nanbaka
-GJ Club
-Another
-Chiā€™s Sweet Home
-Poyo
-Madoka Magicka (or as I call it, MADOOGA MAGOOGA)
-High School Defense Club LOVE

Uhhhhh never read much manga (like barely any). As far as anime goes

Seen:
DBZ
Outlaw star
Inuyasha
SAO
Fairy tale
Naruto
Full metal alchemist
Hellsing
Black bulter
Ghost in the shell
Sailor moon

Now as far seeing EVERYTHING a specific anime has to offer then well

DBZ
Outlaw Star andā€¦ thatā€™s it. Oh and akira.

All those other animes I watched like an episode or two or stopped really bothering with them.

Black Butler had a pretty decent dub from what I can remember.

Also, have any of you guys watched anime that you absolutely despised?

Berserk! You will have very enjoy reading this manga until eclipse sceneā€¦
I wonā€™t spoil you. You must read this manga before you dieā€¦

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Berserk

1 Like

Itā€™s been a long time since Iā€™ve seen the Black Butler dub, but I specifically remember it grating on me. I might need to go back and get a second opinion but I remember it not sitting well with me. Though I may be biased because it was a long while before the dub came out. :stuck_out_tongue:

But you raised an interesting question: Have I seen any anime that I actively didnā€™t like?
Sword Art Online and Naruto are pretty high on my sh*t list. SAO started out fine but then went down hill, and something about Naruto has always been really meh for me.

Otherwise I donā€™t know if there are any other animes that Iā€™ve actually watched that I didnā€™t like. Iā€™m usually pretty good about avoiding things that donā€™t look like Iā€™d like them.

Naruto before Shippuden was quite decent all around. Some of the best fights in anime Iā€™d argue. The tactics and learning strategies they had to use was endlessly entertaining. SAO had always been abysmal. Characters, story, fight choreography, suspension of disbelief, everything (except the music). Even the game itself is terribly designed. Watch this. I love watching this show get ripped apart.

Just book marked it and will get started soon. Lol I have to much to watch/read idk where to start :confused:

Berserk. XD

1 Like

Iā€™m adding something to my list: Drifters
An anime directed by/based on a manga by Kouta Hirano, the dude behind Hellsing. And itā€™s like something out of Heavy Metal Magazine.
Itā€™s as brutal as it is batshit insane, and itā€™s really well animated to boot.
I highly recommend it.

1 Like