Any hope for last character be entirely new?

Its not eagle, Only bad guys are on the right side of the S3 char row

1 Like

Human ARIA calling it now.

ARIAnna.

Canā€™t switch forms and has a brand new movelist so itā€™s technically a new character.

Crown me.

1 Like

I like that idea.

Well, thatā€™s a huge bummer :ā€™( ( ._.) ā€¦

Yo, King Shark?

New ORIGINAL character from ig? Ho baby, get me a drool bucket

Hmmm, i actually really REALLY donā€™t want it to be eagle. That sounds more like a remix to me. Maybe mira to maya, but still.

Hereā€™s hoping to something unguessable. Fingerscrossed lovecraftian

1 Like

The remixes I would like most would be a Wulf as Wendigo; Aganos or whomever it was as the Mollusk; or Sharkman TJ.

Personally I donā€™t like the idea of a human Aria or human Cinder.

Thank you so much for letting us know that JD will not be in it. Any chance of not dropping any hints. I think it would be great just to turn on KI one morning and the new character is there. No previews, screen shots, or any other info.

I know that I am alone on this, but I think it would be a cool thing to do. The character breakdown could still be done, but do it after the release.

1 Like

Interesting! :slight_smile: Would you go as far as to tell us that itā€™s not Eagle? I think a lot of people are assuming itā€™s him, so deconfirming him as Character 3 would really throw some for a loop!

There goes that keyboard warrior-ism we discussed at KIWC. LOL

:sob::sob::sob::sob: just rub it in brother LMAO

1 Like

LCD gonna get you! lol

2 Likes

I have to say that knowing Joanna Dark is not the 3rd character (and IMO the last character) in this game just makes my day even more glorious than it usually is. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

(wild guess) a Agent of ultratech idk.

Itā€™s like everyone just wants to see me suffer :sob:

1 Like

I need that runback. My krylls are ready.

1 Like

How long will you be online?

1 Like

Itā€™s gotta be Eagle, right?

If itā€™s not, then my guess is one of the survey characters, or something similar to it. I wish I could recall which characters were most requested.

2 Likes

All night probably

1 Like

Whatā€™s your time Right now?