Any hope for last character be entirely new?

Kilgore & Shin Hisako showed up.

But will it be an entirely new character? No guests this time?

They have already confirmed that it will be a entirely new character

2 Likes

When’s its release?

“Summer”

About your question if it will be a guess…well, that´s unknown but if I have to make a bet I´ll go for Eagle or Joanna Dark, if it´s someone completely new I will be really surprise

1 Like

Well maybe the final character is a Final Boss stronger than Gargos and Eyedol that can bend time - like this creepy guy from the 1996 KI Card game - the “Techno-Mage”

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Killer-Instinct-1996-Card-Techno-mage-Promo-/302107336091?hash=item4657001d9b:g:WysAAOSwmLlYAXTx

3 Likes

3 Likes

Eagle or mulluska or I rage

1 Like

It could be one of these:

Other potential new characters mentioned in the story:

Babylonian King
General
Wealthy Noble
The Tsar

1 Like

I kind of doubt about another Halo guest in the game and there is not even news about the new Crackdown and it´s not as popular as Halo or Gears so at least guests from that franchises seems highly doubtful, on the other hand, all the other ideas about a completely new character will be sweet

1 Like

Its probably Eagle.

1 Like

That’s a neat idea, but I think a character like this would kinda be moving in on Kan-ra’s territory now. I mean his bio there is not quite but almost Kan-ra.

1 Like

I was a huge fan of the Street Sharks cartoon when I was a kid, so I kinda hope that shark character is legit.

1 Like

12 Likes

There’s also the Shadowborn

1 Like

At least in recent years, don´t meant to offend xD

Nah I more meant about News, since I am the CM on Crackdown as well lol

4 Likes

Well, wheres the news!!!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure 3rd character is the Crackdown Agent because Crackdown will be at E3 this year.

1 Like

God I hope not

3 Likes