Any games you fanboy/fangirl over?

So are there any video games that you happened to fanboy/fangirl over?

There are a few video games/video game series that I happened to fanboy over myself here and these games currently are:
Dead Space
Darksiders
Killer Instinct
Mega Man X
Bayonetta
Heavenly Sword
Mortal Kombat
DOOM
House of the Dead

Now the one game that I currently fanboy over the MOST and at the same time gets me the MOST hyped as well as excited over is Ori and the Blind Forest (and pretty soon from now Ori and the Will of the Wisps) and overall the Ori series.

Here is now my not-quite-exhaustive list that shows AND proves how MUCH of an Ori fanboy I am:
Owning the original (and digital version) of Ori and the Blind Forest on my Xbox One.
Owning BOTH the physical and digital versions of Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition for my Xbox One.
Owning two physical copies of Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition, one for personal gaming use and the other STILL UNWRAPPED one to add to my now-personal Ori game series collection.
Owning BOTH the physical and digital albums/versions of the award-winning Ori and the Blind Forest soundtrack as well as the digital album/version of the Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition soundtrack.
Owning the Nibel: Ori and the Blind Forest Remixed digital album.
Downloading many wallpapers and screenshots as well as fanarts of the (now) Ori series onto my Samsung Galaxy tablet.
Bookmarking several Ori AND Ori-related articles/pages onto my Samsung Galaxy tablet.
Bookmarking the new, improved, AND updated OriTheGame.com official website.
Bookmarking the Ori and the Blind Forest Wiki site.
Bookmarking the Ori and the Blind Forest Fanfiction Archive page.
Bookmarking the “Gareth Coker scores Ori and the Blind Forest” webpage from the ScoringSessions.com website.
Adding/favoriting many Ori AND Ori-related YouTube videos into my “Favorites” playlist.
Owning a few Ori merchandises.
Subscribing to (now) Ori series’ creator AND developer/development team Moon Studios’ official YouTube channel, MoonGameStudios.
Following Moon Studios’ official Twitter account.
Subscribing to (now) Ori series’ composer Gareth Coker’s official YouTube channel AND following his official Twitter account too.
Following (now) Ori series’ lead vocalist/singer Aeralie Brighton’s official Twitter account.
Getting SUPER excited, hyped, stoked, joyful, and happy over anything Ori AND Ori-related (including getting jittery and overjoyed as well as running around and shaking my hands and arms a bit with and slightly hyperventilating even out of PURE joy and excitement.
Currently watching several walkthroughs as well as Let’s Plays of BOTH Ori and the Blind Forest and Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition on YouTube.

So yeah, I now considered myself overall to be a proud Ori fanboy and I am very, VERY proud to be one too :grinning: :smiley: :grin: :smile: :blush: :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :+1: :clap: :star_struck:

KI (obviously)
Final Fantasy (just about any game)
Skyrim
Destiny
Mass Effect! :smiley:

KI
Ori and the blind forest
Prototype 1 & 2
Halo series (good story that’s about it)
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 1 & 2
Darksiders series (physical and digital copies of both and the death mask)
Bloodrayne series
Beyonetta
Tell tales Batman series
Tell tales Wolf Among Us series
Tela tales Walking Dead series
Metroid series
Doom series
Quake series
Hexan N64

1 Like

KI
Naruto Clash of Ninja series

-KI
-Halo
-Mass Effect
-Dark souls
-Dragon Age (just got into it)

Mass Effect is probably the only game I’ve really done that with.

That and KI.

and Dragonball FighterZ.

Bloodborne
Dark Souls
KI
MK

KI
Shenmue
Dead Space
Silent Hill 1-4

1 Like

Darksiders
KI
Soul Calibur
Prototype
Transformers games
Custom Robo

2 Likes

Doom
Killer Instinct
Dark Souls
BrĂĽtal Legend
Brink
Little Nightmares

1 Like

Killer Instinct
Mortal Kombat
Legacy of Kain
Skies of Arcadia
Final Fantasy Tactics
Castlevania
Lost Odyssey
Crimson Skies
MechAssault
EA’s Strike series (Desert Strike, Nuclear Strike, Soviet Strike, etc)
Power Stone
Mario Kart
Soul Calibur
Ori
Twisted Metal

2 Likes

I rarely go all fanboy over a game. At least I try not to, as I’ve been burned time and time again.
I was SO excited when Killer Instinct was announced though, and I followed DmC real closely as well.
But I’m a big fan of a few franchises, such as Mortal Kombat, Mega Man, Jak and Daxter, Final Fantasy and Dragon Age.

1 Like

KI
The Shantae games (this and KI are my two biggest ones I fanboy over)
Dust an Elysian Tail
Any Dragon ball game (mainly the Raging Blast games) (third biggest)

2 Likes

Mortal Kombat
Sonic the Hedgehog
Midnight Club

I fanboy’d over Kim coming back

I fanboy for soul calibur

1 Like

Halo
Killer Instinct (Basically just the last one, thought the old ones where pretty cool, but love the current one)
Legend of Zelda
Mario games
Mass Effect Series
Witcher Games
Castlevania
Mega Man

There are probably more I’m forgetting at the moment and there are some series that ended up self-destroying its appeal. Then there are the series where I only played one, or where there only is one, like Metroid, which I love for Super Metroid, but havent and would love to play the Prime series and Ori.

My best friend is friends with the guy who created Dust! :smiley:

F-Zero
Crash Bandicoot
Black Desert
Power Stone
Combat Core
Virtua Fighter
Full Auto
Riptide GP
Hydro Thunder
Streets Of Rage
Killer Instinct