Annoying things your parents say to you

As much as they all want to say it, a teenager is still a kid…not a kid in the same sense as a 4-year-old mind you, but a kid nonetheless.

6 Likes

Just basically an OLDER, GROWN-UP version of a kid overall :wink:

1 Like

Hey man, nothing wrong with being a kid. Enjoy it whilst it last @KevBones10! I’d give anything to be a kid again.

3 Likes

BRUH, You’re in your early 20’s. Same age as me. We are still KIDS, or at least act like one :joy:

5 Likes

Lmao let complain about the non-existent problems I don’t have Ninja!

I do miss playing with my wrestlers/GI Joes and watching WWE on Mondays and Friday also watching and enjoying cartoons.

Just kid stuff, like kid kid stuff. I may not be anywhere near the place of actual adults aside from bills and some responsibilities but you know, being free and having allowances.

2 Likes

“I’m Fine”

My mom says this all the time, and its never true.

Its never anything deep-seeded, or emotional, but when it comes to physical stuff, labor, or her health, she will NEVER admit something is wrong.

SHE IS LITERALLY BLIND IN ONE EYE, and it took my family forever to figure it out because she never said anything or answered honestly. And when she got her other eye fixed up, she couldnt see out of that one very good either, YET SHE STILL WANTED TO WALK AROUND, WORK, AND
#DRIVE!!!

I have to be very careful to notice when something is wrong with her, and then i have to watch her ALL DAY to make sure she doesnt try to do anything stupid while she recovers.

You know what’s funny? We still do that. Look at it this way. WWE stuff? We got Video Games like W2K16, to recreate the stuff we used to do as Kids. Technically you can still watch WWE. :slight_smile:

Cartoons? We got those! Albeit more adult related, things like Samurai Jack and such.

Freedom? Cars BRUH. Lol.

Allowances?

You got me there, lol

2 Likes

Allowance? What’s that? Sounds like a completely foreign concept to me. Is that anything like room & board?

2 Likes

Lol. I never got one anyways, so I don’t know the feeling of free money. :joy:

2 Likes

That is one of the things a LOT of women do that I can’t stand!

1 Like

Mum (In England we spell it that way if some didn’t know):

“Oi, get off that”
“An 18?! What does this make it an 18?”
“Right, off” (TWIRLS HER INDEX FINGER OUT EVERY TIME!)
Speaks in the middle of livestreaming.

Dad:
Doesn’t listen to me sometimes when I tell him something new about a game unless it’s Forza.
“Kieran, off your phone, please” (Even when everyone else, even my sister, is on their phone)

But really he’s a good dad.

Sister (That’s right, I went there)
"Kieran! Do as your told!"
In the middle of livestreaming KI, “Is that Killer Instinct?”, I say, yes, she says “Well can you turn it off? I’m trying to watch Big Brother?” and I say “No? KI is my favourite fighting game…?” and then she would say “Seriously, It’s ■■■■, I’d like to see you get a job…”, and since I’m planning to go to EVO in later life to compete in KI, i said “I’d like to see you try win $80K”.
And there’s many more things she would say.

Nigel (My dog)
Bark: Get the ■■■■ out of the garden
Bark Bark: You’re destroying my land
Bark Bark Bark: Play Ball with me, I’m bored.
Bark Bark Bark Bark: I’M HUNGRY!!
And many more…

So yeah, I live in quite a hard life (I can’t wait to move out when I’m older).

2 Likes

Decided to put and at the same time decided to be honest about this:

I can totally relate only except it’s my mom whom I’ve done that to from time to time (and behind her back, of course) especially when she gets REALLY upset/angry and at the same time starts bitching at me and overall goes into her “bitchy mom” mode :grimacing: :angry:

3 Likes

Got another question for you guys: By any chance have you ever gotten into trouble and/or even gotten punished before just for simply saying, “What’s the big deal?/What’s the big deal about that?”