Am I the only one that thinks Fulgore is Eagle?

But he didn’t know that eagle was really in a test tube the whole time, Eagles mind is still in that fulgure albeit a copy of his mind so I guess it’s safe to assume that he felt his brothers presence within fulgure and has been trying to track him down to get answers, so the rock n’ roll duo have been raiding ultratech facilities in search of him. Pretty much the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

1 Like

Orchid, a character who infiltrated Ultratech with TJ and someone who DID know the “truth” about Eagle’s fate told Thunder that there was no body, that Eagle is alive (inside Fulgore) and set Thunder on his way searching through the robots looking for his brother.

The entire thing reeks of plot holes.

It does but you also have to consider that they probably didn’t get all the info on him since he was one of arias top secret projects.

It doesn’t say anywhere that Eagle is Fulgore. There is some connection, but we don’t know its kind.

Okay then. :stuck_out_tongue:

We all knew what was going on.

1 Like

If Eagle finally makes it, how do you think he would be in terms of gameplay? I did a post about my thoughts, I would be very grateful if you come by and share your opinions!

I’m betting he will be super punchy and a little stabby and maybe slightly kicky.

3 Likes

The greatest description of an upcoming FG character, you sir should get a cookie.

Sugar, oatmeal or chocolate chip?

oohh, or sugoatmealchip???

All of them in one… Super cookie (cue dramatic music)

It makes your tastebuds go BLIND

1 Like

Blind with power MWUA-HA-HA-HA!!!

pets cat in lap Excellent. All is proceeding according to plan.

3 Likes

Eagle will have only one attack, an unblockable one hit ko divekick. Also he can’t walk, only jump.

See, I was hoping we could take the risk/reward idea to the extreme with him. He has two attacks. Low and OH. He has 1hp. Both have extreme range and startup on frame 0 of the match beginning. Both attacks do 100% damage, and have 50 frames of recovery.

So each match starts with a 50/50. Guess right and win. Guess wrong and lose. WEEE! GAME DESIGN!

What if Eagle is Vega-ish

1 Like

I was thinking more like Alex.

Dont miss my link then!

I didn’t, I quite like your ideas there. I meant to comment there but work had me busy until now.

1 Like

I think it’s funny how during season two people brought up the idea of eagle and everyone was like " no comic characters" or “he’s owned by someone else” saying how it’s impossible for him to show up now people are acting super excited and talking about how he should play.