Aganos has the BEST ultimate

you take that back right now!!!

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

n00b

Someone should draw comic based on this.

1 Like

I agree with sonic. It’s an awful film.
In saying that I hated his joker, much preferred jack’s portrayal

1 Like

Well
 You did.

Then I wasted it on a trip to the city and on ecchi manga.

Shame on me.

2 Likes

Every time I read/hear about somebody that hasn’t seen Dark Knight I think “oh you poor soul”

On topic: EVERYBODY GETTING ROCKED!!!

Best reply, thread’s over.

And seriously, are we talking about Aganos or Batman? :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S. If you play Injustice 2 on PS4, see me and my Batman.

1 Like

To the guy who say that shago may be buried under aganos, is there a clue that states this in the magic trick performed by aganos? necause i don’t see it. DIVE

Someone should tell aganos that this is a no DIVE zone.

Common sense would dictate if gigantic rocks came crashing down on anyone,they would be underneath them.It’s not rocket science

Anyone who’s seen a Loony Tunes cartoon knows that when a boulder lands on your head you tend to be crushed underneath it.

11 Likes

This is an increasingly bizarre complaint. I don’t understand you Ultimate critics. You can put up with all kinds of physically impossible shenanigans that would be instantly lethal through 3 minutes of a fight, but then you DEMAND that the ultimate be a scientific investigation into homicide like CSI. It’s like you’ve been watching Oliver Stone’s JFK on loop

12 Likes

Wait, what? lol

I don’t think he was saying anything bad about it. At least, I didn’t get that from his sentence. I too, wondered where the mysterious Shago went at first. But then I realized

We shall never know

2 Likes

You need a clue as to where he is after getting smashed into the ground?

He’s in the ground. Thank you for stopping by.

6 Likes

But
 there is no ground disturbance of anyone being buried after being smashed
 It’s like he disappeared (magic)

Thank you for your hard work in this investigation (DIVE)

Yeah, that ancient golem has no way to be magic

On a serious note, you basically don’t clearly see the ground below Aganos, so
 he may be there, or incrustated inside Aganos

3 Likes

I agree.I believe Shago teleported out of there and went to McDonalds for a Big Mac

2 Likes

It’s like a game of Where’s Waldo lol

2 Likes

Ohhh but does he have a mouth? :no_mouth:

1 Like

Really
DIVE? That’s the best complaint/rant you can come up with? Come on man, if you’re going to blast the KI team for how lame you think the Ultimates are, at least be more creative. DIVE sounds more like you’re just grasping for straws because deep down inside you know his Ultimate is actually pretty cool, but it doesn’t fit your narrative.

I mean personally I think Aganos has the most epic skeeball reference ever, but that’s just me.

4 Likes