Aganos has the BEST ultimate

Hey… Ig…

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!

^did that on my 4 year old phone… Wasn’t easy :wink:

How can I show my gratitude better? Should I just email rukari my pin number? Doesn’t seem good enough…

… Sex stuff maybe? Or, I dunno I make some pretty mean peanut butter m&m brownies.

I’ll just leave it all on the table.

But let’s go through this really quick. When the 15 character ultimate limit was announced, everyone thought it was season one only. I was one of them.

Then they revealed that it’s not only season one, but the odds that a low tier, under used and under represented (bless you, and your frankness letalis) character would get one were slim to none. I was one of the members who saw that as sound logic.

Then they announced that aganos would indeed get one… But let’s admit it… There is a definite order of greatness to them, and odds were that they wouldn’t spend much time in, or creative energy in, a low tier, under used, under represented character ultimate. I wasn’t expecting much.

Today I dropped my phone after the rock burst at the end.

Thank you ig. Thank you so much.

Lmk about the sex stuff.

-E

• Good ultimate
  • Great ultimate
  • Best damn ultimate in all the land

0 voters

9 Likes

This magic trick performed by aganos was not that impressive. Details, dude. Details. What happen to shadow jago’s remains after aganos landed on him? where did he go?.. sign… doesn’t matter.

You answer yourself pretty well

Have you seen the Dark Knight? Did you see the magic trick where The Joker makes a pencil dissapear? Where was it?

Well, this is mostly the same. Maybe Shago is buried under the ground. Maybe he was squashed into nothing

Who cares? The Ultimate is great. You have all the rights to don’t like it, tho

14 Likes

That is probably the best response to the whole “they don’t show everything” complaints anyone has made. I can’t like it enough.
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

14 Likes

I have never watched that movie… But I know of the scene.

Bravo @Dayv0… Bravo.

1 Like

(in Joker voice)…“Wanna see a magic trick? Wanna see me make this Shago disappear?”

THUMP!

“There he’s gone…it’s magic.”

6 Likes

Watch
it

NOW

1 Like

No.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to have to state this, but your cool badge has been removed until The Dark Knight is watched in full… :slight_smile:

1 Like

His Ultimate is perfect. :grin: I can’t wait to see more crazy Ultimates soon!

SHADOW LORD BLESS IRON GALAXY

3 Likes

1 Like
4 Likes

[quote=“Ravenzorel001, post:2, topic:21414, full:true”]
This magic trick performed by aganos was not that impressive. Details, dude. Details. What happen to shadow jago’s remains after aganos landed on him? where did he go?.. sign… doesn’t matter.
[/quote]So what you want Aganos to get on his cellphone and call an ambulance, ride with Shago to the hospital, hold his hand as he drifts into the abyss and have to make an awkward visit to his widow to let him know there’s been a terrible accident at the Killer Instinct tournament?

16 Likes

I won’t lie, it’s ■■■■■■■ awesome it’s adrenaline packing so yeah Woo! can’t wait to see Glacius’

also @Ravenzorel001 it’s not hard to figure out right? he’s under all those fricken boulders do you need neon sighn to point that out? is it hard to figure out?

2 Likes

@Dayv0

@SoSRaGnArOk

@DescartesTruth

Must I?

3 Likes

I just randomly remembered that you need to face my Sadira. :smiley:

Yes. It’s a great movie and Ledger’s Joker is amazing.

1 Like

@MandrillManiac You don’t need to watch it. The Joker is the only memorable part of the movie. The rest of it’s dull.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Just trying to save a friend some money and time.

Back to topic.