Aganos has the BEST ultimate

@WrathOfFulgore. Hold on a minute, cowboy. I was not complaining or ranting, i was just saying that the “ultimate” looks like he’s doing a cannon ball on a pool.(DIVE) To also make the defenders of this forum accuse me of saying or posting things i did not post (HEADLOCK) Hook line and sinker. You guys just can’t help it but to DIVE and disagree with someone else’s opinion. All i said was that i do not find it that impressive for a golem who has other golem pals that uses a magic ray to turn the finished victim into stone.

Though the “ultimate” looks better than anything the devs have done before, it stills makes me question what has become of the victim after the ultimate is performed.

DIVE

What? I seriously don’t get this. Are you saying you intentionally posted a few trolling posts just to see if people would jump on it just for the purpose of confirming biases regarding forum members? Am I understanding that correctly?

1 Like

No, just posting my opinion. (DIVE) most of the members … DIVE and disagree with my opinion and accuse me of trolling in this case just because i don’t find the “ultimate” that impressive.

It really shows that not all the forum members are like such, but mostly those who disagree with others personal opinion will accuse those of trolling (HEADLOCK).

And no, sir. I am not confirming biases regarding forum members, at least i think i’m not.

I don’t understand what DIVE and HEADLOCK are supposed to mean here. And since I have no reference for these two words, you’re speaking gibberish to me.

3 Likes

Gibberish me speak not. It has a meaning, it’s a secret so don’t worry about … IT

I’m not worried, just confused.

There is only one word to describe that.

Sounds like a great idea for a new Shago color.

So we’re ok with banning Geek for going (somewhat entertainingly) off-topic, but are leaving this dude who admits to baiting people and trolling? Wasn’t LCD banned for purposely trolling?
@FinchoMatic & @xSkeletalx, just calling this to notice. I know you guys monitor the forums already but still…

As Adam Isgreen has said before, they can be whatever you want. If you want to believe that Shago was crushed so hard he’s paste, go for it! If you want to believe Shago is stuck to the back of Aganos’ body like some kinda Looney Tunes character, power to you! So if that’s all your question is, its upto YOU! :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Temporarily. His account currently doesn’t show a ban on it. But yeah, when he made that last thread about making Orchid the face character of KI, which then devolved into yet another attempt for trumping up support for her KI2 outfit that he then claimed he was just trolling everyone with, he earned himself some time with the ban hammer.

2 Likes

@DoobyDude23. I am not baiting people and trolling anyone in this post but for some reason you’re thinking i am (HEADLOCK)

(DIVE) If you want to tattle tell on me for things I’ve done in the past and that i’m not doing not, have the common sense to realize that i’m not trying to causing any problem.

But you just (DIVE) to quote the most convenient part of my post (to you) just to make me look as i’m starting something.

I fail to see what has gotten you son interested in calling the community moderators since I am not causing trouble (HEADLOCK)

(DIVE & HEADLOCK)

Seriously. I’m unsure if it actually means anything at all, or whether he’s just using weird words to troll us.

1 Like

Nah. Not worth my time on my day off.

[quote=“WrathOfFulgore, post:49, topic:21414, full:true”]

Temporarily. His account currently doesn’t show a ban on it. But yeah, when he made that last thread about making Orchid the face character of KI, which then devolved into yet another attempt for trumping up support for her KI2 outfit that he then claimed he was just trolling everyone with, he earned himself some time with the ban hammer.
[/quote]I don’t even think he was trolling, the thread just blew up in his face so hard that he did a 180 and claimed it was all a joke to save face. Nothing in the thread up until that point indicated it was satirical, until that point.

My stance on trolls though is generally if they’re not hurting anyone, it doesn’t bother me. Abide by the rules and you’re fine to stay. I see plenty of people here who are borderline trolling on a daily basis and its mostly harmless, even if their recurring complaints are annoying and incorrect.

As for all the people bagging on ultimates… I don’t really get it, they’re on-par with what KI has already presented to us. Its not like KI has been a AAA 60 million dollar title and suddenly it started putting out sub standard content. The game has always had a slightly “budget” aesthetic and the solid gameplay is what made it a success. I mean look at the stage ultras, many of those have terrible animations but everyone accepted them. Its understandable that ultimates wouldn’t suddenly be cinematic masterpieces.

I love them, some more than others but what really counts is that we even have them at all. I’d gladly have to wade through a few stinkers like Combos and Thunders to get cool ones like Aganos and Fulgore.

2 Likes

That’s right…
Don’t mind me.

Guys, not cool. Not the best way to treat a forum member.

I’m on a neutral standpoint of most of the debates and conversations I have here. But no need to tease him. Just let it go and move on. If the man wants to talk like that, let him.