Aganos finally won a 8bitbeatdown! Watch and celebrate! :D

I’m afraid that the latest 8BBD upload on youtube was from early summer of 2016. Both channels.
The old one was closed at the end of 2015, and the new one has never really gotten in shape.
Sadly, it seems that this one is lost after all.

Honestly, sometimes I’m seeing why some people say that KI is “ded gaem” and all that garbage. While you never feel like that when playing online, trying to find some fresh vids outside of token few channels sure makes it look like that.

I’m interested in some Aganos vids, but if I was to judge from Youtube search results, nobody but Reek20 plays it anymore lol.

Search Bass sets against LetalisVenator

There is also a set between letis and storm recorded around

@STORM179?

Don’t check the 8 Bit Beatdown YouTube channel, check on YouTube for 8 Bit Beatdown’s. The 8BBD channel is very poorly maintained in terms of uploads, but the tournaments themselves can almost all be found. Simply do searches for 8BBD and KIPL Top 8’s, and you should find more than a few featuring Letalis.

For my set against Letalis’ Aganos, see the “Hisako Video Archive” (or something like that) on the Hisako sub-forum.

1 Like

the one I won was in September or something. Other than that I have sets with bass and I’ve been in the recent kross up tournaments

1 Like

Grats on the win :slight_smile: well deserved. On a side note, is there a table or info on what Aganos can and cannot shadow counter based on how many chunks he has? I found out on Monday with 4 chunks he cannot shadow counter Shin Hisako shadow ryo zon. At 3 chunks he can.

No. The reason for that is no aganos wants to be at 4 chunks long enough to find out.

Nice

But I like chunks! It’s all the “rage” in exhibition.