After GARGOS... Who's Next...?

"Nobody knows"

2 Likes

I know who’s next, but I like to watch you all suffer in the all consuming confusion that will bring you all to your knees!

5 Likes

No more guests
 We all know who " number 7" is 
 Number 8 will either be eyedol or a completely new character. Either would be okay with me because I feel that season 3 didn’t have as many original IG characters which Have been amazing
BUT I’d rather have eyedol back to be honest. I’m really thinking eyedol will be back . Either as the 8th slot or as a community fund later on.

5 Likes

Eyedol will probably make it in. You got kim wu at least.

Eyedol. It has to be.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

3 Likes

Watch it

1 Like

Hmm, but Gargos is here, it wouldn’t make sense to leave-out the series’ original big bad.

3 Likes

Personally, I think that @TempusChaoti calling eyedol “goofy” is just him voicing his opinion, not really a de-confirmation.

3 Likes

I think Adam mean original Eyedol’s design is only goofy. But new Eyedol’s design is more creepy and serious than first?..

1 Like

The possibilities are endless. I doubt eyedol will be any goofier than gargos’s henchmen.

1 Like

So true. I had feeling Eyedol will return with reasons
 Wanna know?

My reasons:

1 - They didn’t deconfirm Eyedol in S3.
2 - If Eyedol won’t return in Season 3, then why not they tell us right now like deconfirmed Ultimate!
3 - There many thread about Eyeful’s design, gameplay and etc. Iron Galaxy will take their few ideas about Eyedol

2 Likes

I could be wrong but I remember that kim wu and tusk were deconfirmed for season 2 a while before S2 was launched. So if eyedol was de-confirmed, they would have said so a while ago.

But we didn’t see censored 7th and 8th characters’s like reveal censored 3 - 9th characters in S2 launch trailer.

Exactly!

I can confirm last character is a new character, it’s called Keets and it’s op.

2 Likes

We know who the next character is, one of the mods has pretty much said that we all know how it is but as for who is after that
I hope it’s Eyedol. I really do.

I hope the last one isn’t Eyedol or another guest character. I hope it’s a brand new original character. IG has knocked it out of the park with all of their original creations and I know if #8 is an original character that will be no exception.

What about the Preacher from Kim Wu’s Novella? He could be a mix of a Van Helping / Priest.

But
I’m guessing the last character will be a female.

I haven’t read the latest chapter yet but that would be pretty cool to have.

If it’s an original character I hope for a character that can use a bow/staff such as Kung Jin from MKX or Hawkeye from MVC.

We better be getting 2 new characters. I don’t want General jackass, we have 2 guests already, 1 of which is from a shooter. That’s the last thing we need. 2 new characters, we need fresh content. Eyedol is a stretch too, that would eat up another new char slot. He should be a community funded bonus character like they did for turning shadow jago into a real boy.

Maybe theres a bonus character in the psychic weve been wanting or the blk female tj ex wife ora voodoo woman or even joanna