About Eyedol's design and the struggle to redesign him

Yeah but lets go with something fresh now.

To all who think Eyedol would be the Babylon king reborn? Bad idea.

How about going for something “Doom” and alien instead? And Ultratech recruits him somehow.

Eyedol could be a member of an alien race that’s based on war, the opposite of glacius and his race based on peace.

Sweet!

Any pop cultures in mind?

1 Like

Only one I can think about is the fifth element. In that movie there are 2 specific alien groups, one of peace and the other of war.

But yeah eyedol as a doom inspired alien would be amazing.

What do you think of eyedol with cyber/machine parts?

1 Like

I’d say make that work.

And since Eyedol has two heads… there can be two actors or one to play him. One head can represent the conquering, warfare, malevolent kind of personality who cares about victory over all, while the other head can represent the smart one.

And there’ll be NO JIMMY PARODY!

Here’s his trailer I can picture.

Eyedol - Head 1: In my world, we sought for one purpose… “Victory above all else!”.
Eyedol - Head 2: But that one planet who wishes for peace? WHO CARES!? HAHAHAHA!! (Glacius’ homeworld)
Eyedol - Head 1: But now… we seek a new one.
Eyedol - Head 2: It’s ripe for the taking!
Eyedol - Head 1: That demon named Gargos was defeated and failed.
Eyedol - Head 1 & 2: NOW IT’S OUR TURN!

1 Like

Which Doom characters can be the precise inspiration for Eyedol’s redesign?

This one sort of looks machine-like:

Or like mecha king ghidorah, one head could be machine.

Probably this one:

and this one

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/doom/images/0/01/BARON_OF_HELL_2.png/revision/latest?cb=20160528022055

Or this one?

1 Like

That’s ones good too.

For a modern reference…yeah, a Doom demon would be good…Warcraft ogre, LOTR cave troll…

Personally, if they do a Ultratech’s Ace in the hole story with him something akin to the Cybderdemon would be a pretty neat idea. Aria would probably fit him with some control mechanisms similar to the Riptor units to help better control/enhance him.

1 Like

An ogre/troll vibe would fit him well, beefy monster and they could even give him green skin for all I care. Make him the “medieval” trope if you have to.

We have not covered those yet. So yeah, we can make him a two headed Cyclops that is like a Troll or ogre in appearance.

Then again Eyedol’s default was technically brownish in color.

Medieval trope yes.

But give mix that with a Doom vibe in Eyedol! Including God of War’s Kratos!

A way for him to be the Shao Kahn of KI.

One of his heads can have the ability to extract the energy of human souls.

Was it the brown one? I thought it was the green one.

Either way, I’m okay with a color change.

The green color could make eyedol more of a reptilian alien type.

I see eyedol being a reptilian cyber alien focused on war, rival to glacius and his people and forced by ultratech to fight gargos… or glacius since he’s trying to get his tech back from UT and they don’t like that so they get eyedol to stop glacius.

While Gargos’ kind are demons called the Ikkorans and Omen is one of his only minion fighters.

Eyedol should have his own. But from mercenaries and parasites that come from other planets that made an alliance with him.

His minions can be somehow like the Venom & Carnage symbiote parasites.