A wrestler for KI - Part 3

If the wrestlerl ooks anything like that, not sure how I’d feel since I’d rather they be interesting visually. However I still have to say this again: RAAM is the grappler. But I wish you luck on that.

If anything a guest pretty much took a spot away from what might of been an interesting character.

Either a luchadore wrestler possessing an Aztec empowered mask or someone like Bane who is fueled by a toxin to enhance his strength.

If you’ve seen the new Super Shredder of TMNT season 4, imagine something like that with the mutagen.

A wrestler would be hard to implement in a sense, if you make it some sort of creature your wasting your use of said creature by giving it a simple wrestlers moveset.

I suggest it be a Demi God that now that most monsters and creatures have been defeated decided to take on another event where he can have his glory. I based this idea off the concept that all KI characters were a reference to pop culture mine is based off the Rock and Moana

http://wrestlingroots.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/mongolian-wrestler_jpg-e1305331699447.jpg

Mongolian

When I think Luchadores, I think of the ones from Psychonauts

Maybe the artists at MS/IG can take inspiration from that and the Hispanic neon level Black Velvetopia?

This idea has potential especially if it means the devs can actually make a fun and uniqe design for KI.

Like KI version of necalli? A spirit of an ancient warrior that comes back to the mortal plane every couple hundred years when there is a strong selection of fighters to fight. tusk could know of him, He could even be old drink drinking buddies with tusk back in the Viking era

Yeah I think it could be fun if we waste a monster to use a wrestler move set I would be disappointed but a god or Demi god who is looking for a challenge would be cool

Like Hercules deciding to become a wrestler after completing his trials he has nothing to do now after all. That is an example though I would rather see killer instincts universe gods.

How about a luchadore wearing an ancient Aztec mask?

1 Like

I like this idea, that or Dia de los Muertos. After seeing what MS/IG did with Thunder’s alt, it would be nice to see some application of my and many other KI players Mexican backgrounds.

A grappler luchador that has Aztec themes? Hell yeah! I love Aztec stuff!

Aztecs are cool!

But wonder how they’ll connect to the Night Guard? Maybe the mask endowed by the Aztec deities.

Remember the show Mucha Lucha!?

Yep, I recall it being an enjoyable show

If its gonna be an Aztec empowered mask made by the Night Guard of South America, I’d say moves inspired by the gods…

Huitzilopochtli
Quetzalcoatl
Tezcatlipoca
Tlaloc
Tonatiuh
Chalchiuhtlicue
Centeotl
Xipe Totec
Mayahuel, The Aztec Goddess of Maguey
Tlaltecuhtli, Aztec Earth Goddess

And what would be a suitable luchadore name? El…