A thanks to the developers

Don’t worry. If you’d rather be more casual and make it more of a training session, I’m perfectly fine with that. If I win too much, I’ll be sure to step aside for a bit to allow the 2 of you to fight each other. I don’t want you guys getting salty and quitting on my account. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks dude. Sounds like we gotta plan. I hope I don’t come off as salty, I just know to yeild to the stronger fighter. But at the very least be a good sport about it.

If by yield, you mean stop fighting mid-fight, then don’t do that - I hate that.

Sorry bout that, had hoped you got my Xbox message. My kid pounced on my wife’s back and hurt her. She. Demanded I turn off the game and see if she was OK. Other wise I wouldn’t have quit.

Yep, no message. :frowning:

Never apologize for real-life emergency-type stuff. It isn’t needed.

1 Like

Oh snap my xb1 didn’t deliver that message? I’m gunna have to go all 3 stoogy on it.

It’s there. I just double-checked…

It says:
“Sorry; I had to bail. I had a medical exam to attend to.”

That sounds to me like a school thing or doctor’s appointment rather than a medical emergency to me.

Well it could be looked at like that. Because of my schooling I am quite literally first responder to all things that go sideways in the house. And really the only thing that seems to send any of my family to the docs office is whatever I don’t have the equipment to handle.

1 Like

@DiGiJUL3S I added you on XBL so you’ll be easier to find (plus we’ll be able to play other games too as a bonus). :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh that reminds me. Gotta open my Xbox app so I can add digi… Wow that was easier then I thought.

1 Like

It’s funny, out of the blue yesterday as I was mucking about in Shadow lab, and the thought dawned on me for the first time in a good while:-

“I’m playing Killer Instinct, this game looked to be dead for literally over a decade, with little hope of revival, yet I’m playing it and it’s really, really good.”

I kinda stopped and verbalized to my fella as I totally forget sometimes, the game has become such a part of my weekly routine and is so well realised, with such depth added to the characters and the game in general, yet this game might never have been.

Thanks IG and DH for not only an incredible comeback for a series that was for all intents and purposes dead and buried, but for an incredible fighting game which can happily sit in my list of favourite ever fighters, most of which had much more time to evolve over sequels and reboots, whereas KI knocked it out of the park immediately after 17 years or so of absence.

GG, WP and thank you @developers

2 Likes

Well, since I’ve largely been off-topic in this thread so far (sorry, BTW), I might as well jump on the bandwagon.

@developers @moderators @thekeits @rukizzel etc.

Thank you for all you you have done, are doing, and will do in regards to everything KI. You have proven time and time again that you are more than capable of doing right by the franchise and I hope to continue enjoying what you provide for us for years to come. Thanks for believing in something great…

…and us.

1 Like

@developers thank you so much for giving my favorite fighting game a new life.
IG did a great job with this KI.
The way IG communicates with the community of KI is just amazing.
I believe that the community can almost ask everything and IG wil do as much as possible for us. I have never seen so much communication between the developers and the players. This is a big part of the gaming industrie, ask what the gamers / players / community wants and then deliver on that. Congrats IG and thank you very much. Hope that KI lives on a long time.

FIGHT ON

ps; don’t wait to long to anounce season 4 :smile:

3 Likes

All I can say is, Daily. I postponed getting my PS4 just so I could have Orchid

2 things I’m waiting to fall out from

-Orchid & Kim’s ultimate
–Orchid action figure

1 thing I’m sure to fall out from

• that middle shadow slot announcement

PLEASE don’t allow Reddit to spoil the reveal of the characters

1 Like

Seeing posts like that warm my heart :>