A thanks to the developers

I wouldn’t think it would be that hard to find. Give me a minute, let me see what I can find.

I think you can see it in-game off to the side of the ranked menus.

Found it.

That tells us all the ranks.

Hey thanks a lot man I really appreciate that.

1 Like

Do you skip ranks sometimes or something because I went from gladiator straight to veteran and that video shows a few in between those two ?

1 Like

I tried once once I finished qualifier I went right back to gold teir. I thought that was weird

That is pretty weird. Also, I tried to add you so I could play against your shadow but it said your gamer tag wasn’t found. I entered it in exactly how it shows here.

1 Like

Yeah just remembered that. Try it with a space in the middle General Screbor

Alright cool ill try that out.

Who’s your main character and is your gamer tag the same as here? My main is Riptor, but I also have a Saberwulf shadow

agreed, devs earned their love.

1 Like

Yep my gamer tag is the exact same. My main is jago, but I play tusk, rash , and Omen too.

My shadows are jago and tusk but for some reason I can’t get my jago to really get any fights at all. My tusk gets fights a good bit but my jago shadow who has better stats has only faught a few times. Idk what’s up with it.

1 Like

Awesome. I’ll be looking for your gamer tag in shadow lab tomorrow. I’m counting on it being a retrobution battle

Haha alright . We can play some real matches sometime too. I need to delete my jago shadow and make a new one sometime here soon.

1 Like

Thanks @developers for your constant attention to Killer Instinct. I know we as a community can complain quite a lot and often seem like we aren’t grateful for everything you have given us, but we are - or at least a great handful of us are.

Sure you make questionable changes sometimes and sometimes push the franchise in a different direction, but it is important to remember that you guys care about the growth and success of KI as much as we do.

Thank you for your tireless efforts to better the franchise, it means the world to know how much effort you guys put to make KI an amazing fighting game.

2 Likes

Sounds great. Tomorrow is my last free day, then I go back to nursing school on monday, but I’m on like everyday, it’s just a question of when?

Yeah, you gotta be careful with XBL gamertags because although they’re used for this site, the site doesn’t indicate spacing, so you kinda have to experiment. For example, my GT also has a space, just like GeneralScrebor’s does. I’m sure you’ll be able to figure out where. :wink:

Can’t wait for our set tomorrow! :grin::crossed_swords:

1 Like

Your set with @DiGiJUL3S digi you mean?

Well, I hit reply to the thread, not the reply to you, so I thought that that was understood.

Of course, if you’d like a set with me too, I’d be down for that. :slight_smile:

Maybe we could do a 3-way set in a lobby? 1st to 10 between all 3 of us wins. :wink:

Sounds like an idea. I had flash backs to the last time we fought, my poor riptor got obliterated lol.