4 other games other than Killer Instinct that you are playing at the moment and what are you most looking forward to?

Killer instinct is obviously top dog but what else are you playing right now?

Mine are;

The Witcher
Rare Replay
Halo Mastercheif Collection
Evolve

Cant wait for;

Halo 5
Tomb Raider
Fable Legends
Quantum Break

I just grabbed Toy Soldiers: War Chest, but am also playing Destiny, Halo, and Batman.

As far as what I can’t wait for… Oh goodness, that list is long. Halo, Gears, Tomb Raider and a ton more. Star Wars… AH so many games and so little time.

1 Like

I’m collecting those ship parts and saving tribals in Jet Force Gemini on RareReplay

2 Likes

Omg i forgot gears!!!

I played so much of the beta!

I must say Gigantic is brilliant it really surpised me at gamescom

Rico dam that games hard! Im doing my best on jet force Gemini but there are so many games on that collection i keep swapping between.

I must say its great to see kevin bayliss and ken lobb on the rare replay video talking about the creating the game.

Both for me are idols!

yeah I know, I have enjoyed since new update, modern shooter controls is all what Jet Force needed, the only downside in this port is that the AI gets glitched a lot, b/c of the higher frame rates

I totally forgot to add Rainbow Six and Call of Duty. I am a huge fan of shooters. Gotta have both of those in my life.

2 Likes

I have been hooked on the new Yu-Gi-Oh since it came out last week.

I’m also still playing alot of BlazBlue CP.

1 Like

Pretty much just Batman. I 100% the first run and I’m going through the new game+ right now.

Bought Rare Replay but haven’t touched it. The only insta-buy games for me going forward are Rock Band 4 and Halo 5. I’ll most likely fall for Gears too, though.

1 Like

I look forward to having no money after November. Halo and Battlefront will consume my life.

1 Like

I only play Path of Exile at the moment.

Looking forward to Rise of the Tomb Raider, Forza Motorsport 6 & Doom.

1 Like

Forza 6 new weather is so pretty!!!

Ah lol all dem bugs from the old days! Makes me hate ants so much lol

Playing

State of Decay: Year one
Evolve
Destiny
Wolfenstien Old blood

Looking forward to

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2
DOOM
Star Wars Battlefront
Halo 5

1 Like

World of Tanks
Minecraft XB1 Edition
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Magic Duels

Star Wars Battlefront
Halo 5
Gears of War Ultimate Edition
Sea of Thieves

1 Like

SEA OF THEIVES II CRRYYYY! I forgot about this too! Xbox is way too good right now! !!

Just played the hell out of the Witcher3. Poking at Magic and a few others. I’d play more Halo: MCC but the netcode hiccups are too much for my ego to take.

However, with KI; Halo5, Forza6 and R6: Siege are going to be my most played games come this fall into winter.
Forza6 and R6 will eventually get less play but H5 and KI are WHY I bought an XB1.

Been so busy haven’t had a lot of time to play games, but when I do I’ve been playing the following.

Batman: Arkham Knight
The Flame in the Flood
Mini Metro

1 Like

Pretty much the same games as GG…Lol But I’m also excited for Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, as I liked the first game, and I see only improvements, so why not?

beside KI i play

Playing:

• Rising Thunder
  • Path of Exile
  • modded minecraft (pc, FTB infinity)
  • ARK

Cant wait for:

• KI S3
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  • Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
  • Scalebound

got a few more but you wanted 4 :stuck_out_tongue: