4 other games other than Killer Instinct that you are playing at the moment and what are you most looking forward to?

@Jitae82 ah a MGS fan! What did u think of 0? I couldnt get on with it

@WandaMaximoff dint play 0 hehe, i kept away from it hehe, i wanted to have a complete fresh start and relearning everything, more fun this way for me

@Jitae82 ahh cool well i hope its good! Japanese devs are goung down the pan hopefully MGS doesnā€™t go with it lol

@WandaMaximoff yea o hope to its good, but from the gameplay vid if seen last year at gamecom i think its gonna be good

Currently playing:
Rare Replay
Batman: Arkham Knight
Battlefield 4
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Looking forward to:
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Halo 5: Guardians
Mirrors Edge: Catalyst
Fallout 4

1 Like

What i am playing aside from killer instinct

Rare Replay
Ultra street fighter 4
Street fighter 3rd strike
Street fighter alpha 3
Garrys mod
Marvel vs Capcom 2

1 Like

Right now;

Bloodborne
Warframe
GTA V
The Last of Us multiplayer

As for what Iā€™m looking forward to, itā€™s all about dat MGS V. And Mirrorā€™s Edge Catalyst further down the line.

1 Like

I am in retro mode:

1.Virtua Fighter 5 last round. Neglected after I bought it. Catching up and polishing my skills.
2. Viva pinata. Never owned an xb360 and am now catching up (those 3 weeks donā€™t count lol)
3. Last of us, ps3
4. Beyond eyes

Looking forward to:
:frowning: nothing really. Since June I looked at the release calendar but I cannot find anything. Maybe play MGS revengeance for the soundtrack. Or max payne 3 for the memories.
Getting a new PC for KI and SFV is maybe what I want the most.

Iā€™d say the four non-KI games that I played most recently are:

Street Fighter 3: Double Impact (Dreamcast)
Skies of Arcadia (Dreamcast)
Final Fantasy VII (IOS)
Mortal Kombat X (Xbox One)

Iā€™m looking forward to:

Metal Gear Solid V
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Scalebound
Quantum Break

Has Tekken 7 been announced for XB1 yet? Iā€™d pick that one up as well. Really enjoy KI, but Iā€™ve been jonesing for another fighting game to play too. MKX hasnā€™t been fantastic at scratching that itch.

Also hoping Xbox One gets some more JRPGs. If they announced Lost Odyssey 2, that would immediately jump to my #1 most anticipated game. That was my favorite Xbox 360 game.

Right now
The Witcher 3
Halo MCC
Mortal Kombat X
Batman Arkham Knight

Waiting for
Halo 5 Guardians
Rise of the Tombraider
Star Wars Battlefront 3
Scalebound

1 Like

Playing
Rare replay - Grabbed by the ghoulies, Battletoads, Battletoads Arcade, KI Gold and Conkerā€™s bad fur day.
Mortal Kombat X
Custom Robo Gamecube

Looking forward to
Dishonored 2
Darksiders 2 Definitive Edition
Soul Caliber 2 Gamecube
Dark Souls 3 (MAYBE)

Neverwinter; Been playing non stop since the beta, it takes up pretty much all of my gaming time.

Playing: Rising Thunder, USF4

Anticipating: Cuphead, SFVā€¦ and KI S3 :wink:

1 Like

So far:
Warframe
Rare-Replay(specifically Battle Toads Arcade)
Warframe
Warframe

(sorry I know that doesnā€™t count, but Iā€™ve been on a Warframe binge as of late)

Looking forward to:
Fallout4 (never played fallout before, so I canā€™t wait to play)

1 Like