3 new characters?! First up: Kilgore!

Same theme:

Kilgore Fulgore and Aria (robots/cyborgs)
Kim Wu and Tj (both are human martial fighters)

There is no problem having another vampire if it’s different from Mira. Something like this:

But we are derailing xD

1 Like

If we do get sharkman it’s cool but still…

https://forums.ultra-combo.com/uploads/default/original/2X/7/74892506377f2d19750f0b37cbba59c32f9b5075.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=fear+street&hl=en&biw=1920&bih=974&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiejOPdi4nRAhWrIMAKHRchBhUQ_AUIBygC#hl=en&tbm=isch&q=killer+instinct+fake+fish+character&imgrc=-0yRPcJEzdxk6M%3A

I really hope so!

It would be so cool if ig played a quick trick and made the shark a land shark instead. A pseudo human (so arms and legs) like shark/dragon hybrid that fights like a grappler with extreme conditional Mobility by “swimming” under the stage!!

The shark fin can stick out the floor as he moves underground and can attack out of this state.

1 Like

I actually prefer new thropes over repeated ones

Gorgon, sharkman, Lovecraftian, Djinn, wendigo or zombie over another human or another vampire

A question for the devs, was Kilgore inspired by Cain from Robocop 2?

1 Like

Unused vampire…

1 Like

Oh god look at those legs it’s like they just gave up half way and said ■■■■■ it he has Gatling guns who does he need to chase after in such a hurry lol.

2 Likes

I really want to see Sharkman playable! But I don’t like that fish’s design.

2 Likes

Looks quite vicious though.

???

5 Likes

Better.

I prefer Sharkman with pant than weird naked…

3 Likes

One more thing. When will they reveal next character? After new year, late January or Feb?

1 Like

So they mentioned that Kilgore is a result of the community survey from a while back but I don’t remember which part. Does anyone know what part of that survey is kilgore hinted at?

That’s what I thought… I don’t see “Shadow” Fulgore in survey. :confused:

I don’t recall hearing them say the survey is responsible for Kilgore, or anything on the survey that would have related to him other than the questions about other “remixes”.

1 Like
1 Like

Maybe they got so many votes for remixes that they assumed we wanted them, so they made Kilgore.

1 Like

This vampire must happen.

1 Like