3 new characters?! First up: Kilgore!

WOOW! awesome now I have another fulgore type robo I can play!

IT’S KILGORE! Fulgore’s brother that no one ever talks about.

6 Likes

I really hope they’re all lore-friendly.

I love his startup animation. He’s trying to rev up his chainguns all like:
"-WHIIIR- I’m gonna shoo- hold up. -WHIRRRRR- come on Come On COME ON GOD DAMNIT - FWEEEEEEP DING clickCLICKXLICKCLCKCLCK- ok there we go."
It’s freakin adorable

13 Likes

i agree.

3 Likes

It’s like they made Gir a playable character in KI
He’s like the other robots, but he’s not quite right.
“It’s not stupid, it’s ADVANCED! :3”

4 Likes

Lol and he would be an embaressment at social gatherings.

Fulgore: I’m going to the party now!

ARIA: Bring your brother with you.

Fulgore: Aw come one do i have to? he’s malfunctioning like cr-

Aria: Fulgore…

Fulgore:…sigh come on Kilgore

Kilgore: I AM KILGORE!

Fulgore: whatever…

16 Likes

Friendly or not, I hope many of them aren’t literally alternate versions of existing characters, making the lore Blazblue-levels of convoluted. :sweat:

It’s enough that they just believably share a lineage or something.

1 Like

All I can say is: DAMN IT IG, Just when I thought I’d have my three mains you throw THIS at me! Now I have to have FOUR MAINS…not that I mind : p

3 Likes

by the way there are full killgore matches up on youtube. its unlisted so the link is on rukari twitter

1 Like

I really like the texturing on Kilgore, he legit looks like a rusty out of date Fulgore prototype with the animations but still is built off of Fulgore’s player model so they look similar enough.

1 Like

Kinda hoping we get the mysterious samurai guy that was mentioned in the Shadow Lords documents…

1 Like

We might down the line, unless he got traded off for another Halo guest character : P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3K6z-yPKcs

9 Likes

So Kilgore doesn’t have pips like Fulgore… What is his character trait then?

probably his overheating mechanic. he loses access to certain moves and the properties of other moves are changed to be different for ex. bullets gets reduced range but prob. hurts more

GETTING HYYYPPPEEDDDD! SET BOOSTERS TO FULL ON…click uh-oh…hits ceiling

2 Likes

So he’s got a wallsplat, exchange and damage ender thus far. Heat mechanic on Gatling guns. blanka ball.

Guess this is our gunslinger type character. Guess that rules out dark.

Well, I’ve seen how he plays now… still not a fan.
Hope that the two other characters will bring something better. ^^

I dunno yet but even so I like it!

I’m gonna give him a chance. Who knows I may just have a 4th main on hand. I wonder if I can get my brother to main him to? than it’s Fulgore vs Kilgore matches.

My guess is Shadow Orchid for the middle slot and Joanna Dark for the far right slot :slight_smile:

1 Like