3 new characters?! First up: Kilgore!

I didn’t.

In fact I was defending the work done on Kilgore against someone saying he was lazy. :\

People are saying Kilgore looks too much like Fulgore - I disagree. They’re different enough, and what similarities there are fit the “cannon.”

boooooooooooo

That’s like saying Shago looks to much like Jago, well DUH he’s SUPPOSED to resemble him. :stuck_out_tongue:

This dude on youtube mocked up a Kilgore reveal trailer, I know I probably shouldn’t, but I’m really liking the increased tempo Fulgore theme used as his theme, haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3ysoae2m10

5 Likes

Oh okay, i was talking about omen, There is this top player called toneri x skate, check him on youtube, His omen will make u see that omen was not lazily designed. He is godlike

Omen is a good character but his design was somewhat lazy, recycled animations, lack of accessories and colors. His gameplay is godlike for sure though, I enjoy playing him myself though I’m nowhere near that good.

I think he meant because Omen has moves from other characters, and that it was meant more as a counterpoint to people who have a problem with Kilgore than an insult to Omen (Crimson feel free to correct me if I’m wrong)

WrathofFulgore posted a photoshopped image that I think might be giving some people the wrong idea about how he compares visually to Fulgore.

Oh okay, im sorry crimson, deleted it

Not gonna lie, but the increased tempo of Fulgore’s theme actually fit well for him…

What really psyches me is, if this means IG is moving forward with the “modified characters” idea, that ups the possibility of us seeing pre-change Mercenary Cinder.

I’m actually really excited for Kilgore, I love Fulgore but I could never get a handle on his playstyle. I’m not great with him I just don’t get it. Hoping Kilgore will be more my style so i can be a badass cyborg that suits my playstyle.

Good clip, but it doesn’t show his backspin (reverse Fulgore f+HP), among other things…

It does, doesn’t it? I reckon if they chucked in a few cheesy solos, or even some cheesy anime singing ala JoJo’s, it’d be about perfect, make you root for the (not so) little broken robot.

1 Like

Really? Sounds kind of funny to me. I’d like a more grimey feel in the instruments to better suit his malfunctioning robotics.

This rings better to me, maybe?

You didn’t have to delete it, your point was valid and you were just defending the game. That’s admirable, can’t wait to try Kilgore though!

I’m not gonna dispute how good Fear Factory are, but Kilgore strikes me as more amusingly broken in his mannerisms rather than badass, which is why I thought goofy/funny fit perfectly. I dunno, I guess it’s all about interpretation, for me he seems less like a kick ■■■ robot on a mission, more a junk pile robot that showed up at the wrong time and everyone’s like “Oh what’s that doing here?”

1 Like

Hmm…

3 Likes

Exactly!

1 Like