3 new characters?! First up: Kilgore!

-gasp- Another pet name for Kilgore! Thank you Keits-sama!

ALSO, it would appear that Remix only applies to the characters in game… Thus far. I’ll wait and see about the future, but thanks for the reply!

Yeah, same here.

Is it confirmed that glacius took his body? If I remember correctly, @TempusChaoti said something like what did glacius take? His brain? A clone? Since that survey, I’ve been saying on the forums that kelvin aka rushdown glacius probably is eagle because of the novella. I’ll try to find the post.

Its true, he did say that. I think it was just a little bit of misdirection but yeah we don’t know what was taken exactly.

1 Like

Found it:

1 Like

IMO Eagle will not be a pure cybernetic character and will have some Nez Perce heritage. Why? Well…

Seriously, this screams Nez Perce warrior. Maybe Eagle is the Magic Archer? Who knows!

6 Likes

So I guess if they are comfortable having two characters with the exact same theme in Thunder and Eagle… Then its not to much to ask for the actual KI2 vampire despite us already having Mira.

1 Like

Same theme:

Kilgore Fulgore and Aria (robots/cyborgs)
Kim Wu and Tj (both are human martial fighters)

There is no problem having another vampire if it’s different from Mira. Something like this:

But we are derailing xD

1 Like

If we do get sharkman it’s cool but still…

https://forums.ultra-combo.com/uploads/default/original/2X/7/74892506377f2d19750f0b37cbba59c32f9b5075.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=fear+street&hl=en&biw=1920&bih=974&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiejOPdi4nRAhWrIMAKHRchBhUQ_AUIBygC#hl=en&tbm=isch&q=killer+instinct+fake+fish+character&imgrc=-0yRPcJEzdxk6M%3A

I really hope so!

It would be so cool if ig played a quick trick and made the shark a land shark instead. A pseudo human (so arms and legs) like shark/dragon hybrid that fights like a grappler with extreme conditional Mobility by “swimming” under the stage!!

The shark fin can stick out the floor as he moves underground and can attack out of this state.

1 Like

I actually prefer new thropes over repeated ones

Gorgon, sharkman, Lovecraftian, Djinn, wendigo or zombie over another human or another vampire

A question for the devs, was Kilgore inspired by Cain from Robocop 2?

1 Like

Unused vampire…

1 Like

Oh god look at those legs it’s like they just gave up half way and said ■■■■■ it he has Gatling guns who does he need to chase after in such a hurry lol.

2 Likes

I really want to see Sharkman playable! But I don’t like that fish’s design.

2 Likes

Looks quite vicious though.

???

5 Likes

Better.

I prefer Sharkman with pant than weird naked…

3 Likes