3 new characters?! First up: Kilgore!

Honestly it makes sense for them to make the characters a separate purchase. They already delivered what they promised for season 3 so it’s all good. I’m ready to spend a little more on ki lol

1 Like

It’s been said that Kilgore is not part of Season 3, so most likely sold seperately.

1 Like

I’m cool with that, they already delivered what they had promised for season 3 anyways

2 Likes

Wait Kilgore is a predecessor to the Fulgore mk.1

yet he has the body of a Fulgore mk.2/3?!?!? OMG PLOT HOLEZ :joy: (Just playing around also I assume he gets a retro)

Kilgore looks like he is going to ERROR 404 any second during the fight

I want to see your proof of this. :slightly_smiling_face:

Uhhh, I forget if I ever brought it up on the forums, but I definitely talked to @awholio about it ages ago. Dunno if line chat keeps messages that old but he’ll back me up on it. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT:

Not exactly on the money but close enough.

1 Like

That’s why I hate retro costumes being used in the cut-scenes.

How exactly was TJ hiding his cybernetics when the retro used in his cut-scene has ROBOT JAX ARMS?
Why is it that one of the ice aliens with Glacius has no bones? Or cybernetic augments on his skin?
Why does Kilgore have the wrong chassis type?

I still maintain that retros aren’t canon, they just used them in the story modes for diversity without having to put work into new models. I don’t blame them one bit but it makes for weird moments like this…

A single witness? Pff… :slightly_frowning_face:

What a shame that you think I would lie about something so trivial, and confirmation from another isn’t enough to make you think otherwise.

1 Like

I just noticed you changed your picture. Much props. :+1:

1 Like

It’s just not solid enough for me, and it’s nothing personal BTW. I would like to see actual, time-stamped statements since it makes for solid proof to back up your claim. A single witness (a potentially subjective friend I might add), for all we know, can give a false statement (and this isn’t exactly an innocent until proven guilty scenario either - if anything, it’s the opposite - you made a claim, and I’d simply like you to back it up). Besides, I never said you had to, I’m just going to choose not to give you credit without it. If you’re okay with that, then this a non-issue.

As far as trust goes, this is the Internet, and most of you are, to be blunt, complete strangers. The amount of people here that I personally trust fit on 1 hand, so don’t feel personally hurt or left out.

I really don’t care whether you trust me or not, geek. If you scroll up you’ll see where I posted about this on the forums before.

Scroll up? It can’t be in this thread - that’d be too late. If you’d rather I do the work, I’ll do it (maybe), but scrolling through your post history will take a long time and likely yield no results, not to mention the personal nature of doing so.

1 Like

And now we’re square. :+1:

See, that wasn’t so hard now, was it? :sweat_smile:

Good call, BTW. :wink:

What reason would I have to lie about this, geek?

The same as anyone, really - to stake a claim for that I told you so moment, but under false pretenses. Like I said, it’s nothing personal, it’s just a pretty hefty claim to make - I would’ve asked the same of anyone saying such a thing. I’ve done it before, and I’ll happily do it again in order to maintain the integrity of the community. Yours holds up, so you have nothing yo worry about - in fact, I’m proud of you. :grin:

A “hefty claim?” I think you’re taking this too seriously, man.

1 Like

DUDE… high five… Singletrac (the dev) was amazing back in the day. I miss their work… also War of the Monsters was amazing… and it will never have another… :confused:

1 Like

Yeah, probably.