3.9 Rough Sets

patch
spinal
community
character
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fc957f88838> #<Tag:0x00007fc957f886f8> #<Tag:0x00007fc957f885b8> #<Tag:0x00007fc957f88478>

Why would you pick up Kan Ra?

Always thought he was a really cool design, I like his style of play, and yea, he’s fun.

Bless this post.

I should main him again!

Actually, I’d like to see Bass take on RAAM. I think he is a really underrated character, and I love to see his take on the grappler.

Maybe one day?

Bass playing Raam sounds like something I would really like to see!!

I appreciate it everyone. When the time comes, I’ll mess around with RAAM, Timberland boots and all.

Season 3 Rough Sets with RM|MorbidHoagie (Spinal) (Shadow Jago Edition)

Someone needs to Photoshop that immediately lol

Season 3 Rough Sets with DaytonJ (Jago) (Jago Edition)

Season 3 Rough Sets with RTS GENERAL ACE (Mira/Tusk) (Shadow Jago Edition)

Season 3 Rough Sets with BxA|DevilMayCare (TJ Combo) (Shadow Jago Edition)

Season 3 Rough Sets with Bastfree (Kim Wu) (Shadow Jago Edition)

I’ve learned 3 new setups! Thanks!

I want to get on Bastfree’s level of Kim. I was like :open_mouth: the whole time lol

I really like Bastfree’s resets. I knew you could reset, but not like that. O.o

Some stuff I need to incorporate into my game.

Good set Bass!

Loved watching this set. I noticed you using Shadow fireballs after a few throw>juggles, was that just for added unbreakable damage? It happened on more than one occasion, leading me to believe it was on purpose rather than a dropped Shadow DP cashout (which was what I thought the first time).

It does a great deal of unbreakable damage, lots of potential damage too. So you can either go for a quick one chance to rack up the damage, or even better, IF your opponent locks out, go for the big boy stuff Shadow Jago can’t normally do.

He’s the best Kim player, period. As for Shadow Jago, there are a lot of things that I don’t see many users use.

Did you know?: Shadow Jago can use any strength slide and follow up with any strength DP (even as a linker)? Guess break time :wink:

Lol, I did not. But now I do :smiling_imp:

I must ask though. Is Kim’s Dragon Target Combos really that safe? Like I know the OS stuff. But to use them on block like that, I usually get shadow countered, or DP’d out of them. Do I need to just tighten my frame traps?

I wouldn’t know personally, you’d have to ask Bastfree.

Season 3 Rough Sets with TM Drago900 (TJ Combo) (Shadow Jago Edition)

Season 3 Rough Sets with BxA|FrankTheHuman (Eyedol) (Jago Edition)

Very good Eyedol gameplay

Season 3 Rough Sets with o Seriious o (Jago) (Mira Edition)

Season 3 Rough Sets with HW BETO415 (Glacius/Arbiter) (Mira Edition)

Season 3 Rough Sets with EctopicILLusion (Cinder) (Part IV)

Happy Halloween.

Season 3 Rough Sets with TG|CoopStar (Jago)

Season 3 Rough Sets with TG|CoopStar (Eyedol) (Mira Edition)