3.9 Rough Sets

Why would you pick up Kan Ra?

Always thought he was a really cool design, I like his style of play, and yea, heā€™s fun.

3 Likes

Bless this post.

I should main him again!

4 Likes

Actually, Iā€™d like to see Bass take on RAAM. I think he is a really underrated character, and I love to see his take on the grappler.

Maybe one day?

2 Likes

Bass playing Raam sounds like something I would really like to see!!

1 Like

I appreciate it everyone. When the time comes, Iā€™ll mess around with RAAM, Timberland boots and all.

Season 3 Rough Sets with RM|MorbidHoagie (Spinal) (Shadow Jago Edition)

1 Like

Someone needs to Photoshop that immediately lol

1 Like

Season 3 Rough Sets with DaytonJ (Jago) (Jago Edition)

Season 3 Rough Sets with RTS GENERAL ACE (Mira/Tusk) (Shadow Jago Edition)

Season 3 Rough Sets with BxA|DevilMayCare (TJ Combo) (Shadow Jago Edition)

1 Like

Season 3 Rough Sets with Bastfree (Kim Wu) (Shadow Jago Edition)

3 Likes

Iā€™ve learned 3 new setups! Thanks!

I want to get on Bastfreeā€™s level of Kim. I was like :open_mouth: the whole time lol

I really like Bastfreeā€™s resets. I knew you could reset, but not like that. O.o

Some stuff I need to incorporate into my game.

Good set Bass!

1 Like

Loved watching this set. I noticed you using Shadow fireballs after a few throw>juggles, was that just for added unbreakable damage? It happened on more than one occasion, leading me to believe it was on purpose rather than a dropped Shadow DP cashout (which was what I thought the first time).

1 Like

It does a great deal of unbreakable damage, lots of potential damage too. So you can either go for a quick one chance to rack up the damage, or even better, IF your opponent locks out, go for the big boy stuff Shadow Jago canā€™t normally do.

1 Like

Heā€™s the best Kim player, period. As for Shadow Jago, there are a lot of things that I donā€™t see many users use.

Did you know?: Shadow Jago can use any strength slide and follow up with any strength DP (even as a linker)? Guess break time :wink:

1 Like

Lol, I did not. But now I do :smiling_imp:

I must ask though. Is Kimā€™s Dragon Target Combos really that safe? Like I know the OS stuff. But to use them on block like that, I usually get shadow countered, or DPā€™d out of them. Do I need to just tighten my frame traps?

I wouldnā€™t know personally, youā€™d have to ask Bastfree.

2 Likes

Season 3 Rough Sets with TM Drago900 (TJ Combo) (Shadow Jago Edition)

Season 3 Rough Sets with BxA|FrankTheHuman (Eyedol) (Jago Edition)

2 Likes

Season 3 Rough Sets with o Seriious o (Jago) (Mira Edition)

1 Like

Season 3 Rough Sets with HW BETO415 (Glacius/Arbiter) (Mira Edition)

Season 3 Rough Sets with EctopicILLusion (Cinder) (Part IV)

Happy Halloween.

Season 3 Rough Sets with TG|CoopStar (Jago)

Season 3 Rough Sets with TG|CoopStar (Eyedol) (Mira Edition)

2 Likes