Very good Eyedol gameplay

Speaking of punching yourself, I remember when I was fighting Gargos and I accidentally punched myself and lost a bar of my green health LOL!

Speaking of punching himself. He seems to inflict around 5–8 damage per punch. I think the max punches before switching is 4 so that is at least 20-32 damage you take from hitting yourself.

So the key to Eyedol is jump HP, ok got it!

1 Like

GGs man, just FYI my name is misspelled in the YouTube videos. Its Tswagg not Twagg lol

To be honest, I don’t think those videos are very impressive. I watched 3 of them and don’t think I saw him use the Mage form once, and everything else seemed like he was just going for the jump into recapture set up over and over. I don’t doubt he’s a great player, I just don’t think these videos really showcase Eyedol’s full potential. I’ll try to edit some gameplay videos from this past weekend. It didn’t take long before I felt comfortable with both his forms and was able to adapt to his changing on the fly.

yeeeeahh I saw that the other day lol sorry.

So… any more good Eyedol players out there? I have not been able to find any tournament footage of him am looking for high level Eyedol play.

I believe you can find high level Eyedol gameplay in Bass channel, look into this thread:

It’s a direct link into one of the sets. Look for Frank the Human

1 Like

If your looking for a good eyedol hit up ya boie delta rayquaza

1 Like

Yep, you have a nice Eyedol too. I saw some of your videos, but they were more combo showcases instead of sets. Do you have recorded long sets?

Here is a good length set between @DEClimax and I.

Ive played vs Spinal as Eyedol before so I know some of the struggles and I use some of the set to try to figure out ways to try to help vs said struggles. J

I havent been using Eyedol for a terribly long time so I default to a lot of obvious stuff because I kinda dont know any better, so expect a little roughness outside of what bit I may have learned in the lab.

1 Like

Love the video’s title XD

Its not untrue. but I wasnt that bad off. lol

I would like to play your Eyedol someday, I need more MU knowledge there

I have been playing a lot of Eyedol lately. I would be more then willing to play a set with you. Your Aganos is always a blast.

1 Like

Sounds good to me!

I have a decent Gargos too!

2 Likes

love these battles!!! omg i wanna play KI NOOOWWW!!!

mira is awesome!

Hey, wanna play a set?

Awn, I just saw this man :frowning:

Maybe during the weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like