3.9 is coming! Any hopes for Gamescom?

Pretty good troll with the icon switch and everything.

17 Likes

People should really be in the habit of reading user names.

2 Likes

More Fulgore NERFS?!?!? :scream:

I don’t expect much, and accordingly will not be disappointed with whatever they decide to do.

1 Like

I want KI to have the recognition, so I am hoping for a different kind of announcement:
a KI character making a guest appearance in another fighting game

9 Likes

Well, that’d certainly be unique :slight_smile:

I’m guessing Steam port details and tournament pot stuff.

2 Likes

I second that lol.

Curse @CaptainHowdy34 and @Sasuke99I! I didn’t notice your gamertags until now! LOL

2 Likes

@Sasuke99I you changed your gamertag yet again dere. You sneaky sneaky person.

4 Likes

Riptor could fill the hole in our hearts for Roger and Gon.

I haven’t changed anything

1 Like

I hope so!

Ooh… I wonder what is going to be announced. It is very unlikely that a new character would be released at 3.9, so apart from the very likely balance changes, it would likely have some other type of content. I really hope it is more accessories. That is my number 1 desire.

Sadira buffs Sadira BUFFS SADIRA BUFFS!

3 Likes

As far as Balance changes go, I think a little bit of TLC for Sadira and Kan-Ra would be nice. Some general damage for Sadie, maybe some buffs to Instinct Webs and Kan’s Swarms.
Otherwise there’s not a whole lot I can think of. A lot of characters are in good places right now

1 Like

Let’s see what it is I hope it’s a sequel.

Listen we all know it’ll be the ultimates pack release and balance patch. Nothing more, nothing else. Don’t know what ms is gonna show anyway, only thing they have coming this year remotely interesting is super luckys tale and that’s a budget title.

Amen

Jago buffs?

:kissing_heart:

Jago too OP… Now every move is negative and his fireballs heal the other opponent during Instinct. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes