3.9 is coming! Any hopes for Gamescom?

Discuss! @rukizzel is in the front of the green screen… You know what it means… I hope for more ultimates & Season 4. https://twitter.com/killerinstinct/status/897879378830471169

16 Likes

Gamescom starts on the 22nd. Same day as the Monster Ultimate Pack…:thinking:

10 Likes

Either a Killer Instinct Season 4 or a new KI sequel is perfectly fine with me :grin: :smile: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

New patch so quick?

Or maybe it’s just minor balance adjustments and bug fixes?

5 Likes

Season 4 would be great but don’t get too hyped.

1 Like

Bug fixes for sure but I’m not certain, given what Thunder got last patch and Spinals surprise new move a few patches ago, that the balance adjustments will be minor.

I. WANT. THAT. SHIRT.

…er, not that one specifically, that’d be kinda gross. But another one with that Fulgore image. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Woah, woah, woah- I don’t think that we’ll have to wait that long! Xbox is showcasing a live show this Sunday:

The closer to the end of the week, the more interesting tidbits I expect to see from the Xbox team, such as this reveal from the ReCore people for the long-overdue T8-NK:

https://twitter.com/ReCoreGame/status/897535676744204288

Oh, and when KI happens at Gamescom, I totally called it: :sunglasses:

Really looking forward to some good news this Sunday!

-Zenek

5 Likes

I’d love to hear good news but I’m not expecting much. Maybe the last ultimate and some patch notes along with an announcement about the disposition of the tournament funds. I’d love to hear about more Ultimates, a season 4 or even a few more DLC characters. But I don’t expect any of those things.

Edit: I guess I should mention I expect some 4k HDR demo on the Xbox one X and maybe an update on the steam release if we are lucky.

1 Like

A sequel finally!! It’s time for a new one. Injustice 2, Dragon Ball Z Fighter is living proof. It’s time to make this game shine and upgrade it like the rest

5 Likes

GOd!!!

1 Like

It sounds pretty conclusive, and I may be jumping the gun here. If it’s a sequel, will we still be having shadow Lords, and will my astral energy, gems, guardians and consumable transfer over to the sequel?

1 Like

Erections are getting too stiff and panties are getting too moist.

I doubt that they would tease a sequel in this way. I’m not a saying a sequel is unlikely. I’m just saying I don’t think they’re going to announce it yet. Don’t get your hopes up.

I think they’ll just show off some patch changes and give some info about the steam version.

1 Like

They aren’t going to do something like that yet. They wouldn’t want to launch a new game until dragonball and marvel cool off a bit. Ms would be silly to.try and have ki compete with those two.

3 Likes

Don’t play with my emotions…

1 Like

1 Like

Plenty of suprises at Gamescom. Stay tuned!

5 Likes

But will any of them come from IG and will they be about KI?
That’s what people here would like to know.

4 Likes